Flashing trucks in & thank you!

What’s happenng these days? I flash overtaking trucks back in once they’ve passed, & have noticed that it’s becoming increasingly rare to get a thank you from these fellow truckers. Drove to Aberdeen & back today & the vast majority never acknowledged me…I’m beginning to feel a bit unloved!

On a serious note though, I don’t think I’ll bother my arse from now on! :imp:

Or is it just me■■? :sunglasses:

Not a class 2 driver are you?

Are you a rigid driver or agency by any chance?

Love a flash :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

eagerbeaver:
Are you a rigid driver or agency by any chance?

No to both, why■■?

I’ve heard on the grapevine that they get a slightly harder time on TNUK.

eagerbeaver:

Really? Would that make you answer their questions in a different way from those posted by a full time employed artic driver then?? lol

busteredwards:

eagerbeaver:

Really? Would that make you answer their questions in a different way from those posted by a full time employed artic driver then?? lol

100% yes.

Too much ‘tang’ about these days Buster. Don’t take it personally.

^^^ Yep. There are SOME bluetoother’s that cry their eyes out.

I usually always flash in and rarely don’t get a thank you :sunglasses:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing!

the tipper drivers this way always flash drivers back in, but they have manners.

Years ago I always used to see the trucker behind saying thank you for the thank you with a little flash. Whatever happened to that?

I hate the people that are ‘too good to be flashed in’ they look about ready to pull in, you flash them but then they decide to swerve back out to rhs if their lane, wait ages and then pull back in with no indicators at all. I like to guess when they’re about to pull in anyway and flash just before they do, they love that!

I see the ‘I’m better than you because I drive an articulated vehicle therefore I must be a real man syndrome’ still exists…
I drive a 6 wheeler rigid now after driving artics for 32 years, I flash everyone in, but seldom get a reply from young pups, old school drivers still acknowledge though.
FFS…grow up.

I don’t bother flashing in because in the 4 years I have had my current wagon I have been overtaken 3? Maybe 4? Times!

Oooh, what an original topic. :unamused:

busteredwards:
What’s happenng these days? I flash overtaking trucks back in once they’ve passed, & have noticed that it’s becoming increasingly rare to get a thank you from these fellow truckers. Drove to Aberdeen & back today & the vast majority never acknowledged me…I’m beginning to feel a bit unloved!

On a serious note though, I don’t think I’ll bother my arse from now on! :imp:

Or is it just me■■? :sunglasses:

Move on pal,you aint gunna change things …

4 times last week trucks pulled in that close that i didnt get the chance to flash em in :open_mouth: think they were trying to prove to me that they knew the exact length of their vehicle ferkin r soles

Twoninety88:
I see the ‘I’m better than you because I drive an articulated vehicle therefore I must be a real man syndrome’ still exists…
I drive a 6 wheeler rigid now after driving artics for 32 years, I flash everyone in, but seldom get a reply from young pups, old school drivers still acknowledge though.
FFS…grow up.

_+1,its irrelevant which size of vehicle you drive,i just put it down to ignorance