STOLEN--- Container and skelly

Hi all,
This is a bit of a stab in the dark, but a company who I have links with had their yard broken into over the weekend and I am trying to help out if I can with tracing the stolen items, I know its a long shot, but someone might see something.

It was a 40ft Brown container on a Blue skelly, unsure of the make, however the skelly had the companies logo on it which is a white globe. I do not have the container number, which doesn’t help I know, but I’ve been told by my contact that they believe it was a TKU number, that means nothing to me, but might do to those who are in the know. The container was full of welding equipment, which I guess has been sold on or whatever, infact maybe none of the items stolen will ever be recovered, but thought it might be worth a post.

The trailer was stolen from the Northamptonshire region.

If you have any information which may be of use, please contact myself in the first instance by pm.

I know the info is sketchy at best, but it’s all I have, and it’s worth a shot

It’ll probably be abandoned once the cargo’s been unloaded, if you can find out the box number it’ll make all the difference

I’ll do my best to get it, only had very basic info this evening as the person I spoke to wasn’t at work with the details to hand. Once I get any more info will update

Update, the container, skelly and contents have been found.

Found Empty or Loaded :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

sam

loaded

garnerlives:
Update, the container, skelly and contents have been found.

phantom309:
Found Empty or Loaded :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

sam

sort of answers your question before you asked really :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: