Stolen, please look out! Andover Trailer [Now with picture]

Hi there,

I’ve had my Bedford TK truck and my lowloader trailer for carrying our steam engine stolen

I will attach the trailer photo on another post.

image.jpg

Bedford TK, Reg BNM 9L, all the stickers are off the truck.

Andover Trailer

Any more information please call Jack on 07597037209.

Kind Regards

Made sticky by dd in the hope that it helps.

what area are you in?

Northwich, Cheshire thanks

Genuinely sorry to read that, hope you get it back safe and sound but why would anyone want to steal something like that as hardly many of them left now?
Stripped for spares maybe …

Any photos of the steam engine? Does she have a name?

it will be most likely stored in a farmhouse or barn, then taken to a scrap dealer who will turn it into crushed metal, id phone up every scrap dealer there is in not just the surrounding areas but ones quite far too.

Bumping this thread…

But, Friday gone, the price of scrap was only £36 per ton round here! :open_mouth:

OK, it would take a lot more metal to make some money now, so I guess it looks like certain people are getting ‘desperate’ now to make money??

Talk to the Container Driver if they see em in a Port

Jackt1995:
Hi there,

I’ve had my Bedford TK truck and my lowloader trailer for carrying our steam engine stolen

Hi Jackt1995,

I’ve stickied your topic to keep it at the forefront of members’ minds, but please keep us informed as to progress. :smiley:

Pic of the Bedford off Flickr

thieving ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ you get it back jack, and the culprits caught and prosecuted…i had a Euroliner trailer stolen a couple of months ago from thurrock services whilst the unit was in m.a.n. for repairs…doubt i will see that again…but you never know…good luck.

Hi there, thanks for all your comments.

We have not found the trailer or the bedford yet so there long gone.

Thats a picture of the Bedford on the cheshire run, with me driving and now finally passing my class 1 and my dad in the passanger seat.

We phoned the ports and the police but they didn’t want to know about it.

Thanks again

Jackt1995:
Hi there, thanks for all your comments.

We have not found the trailer or the bedford yet so there long gone.

Thats a picture of the Bedford on the cheshire run, with me driving and now finally passing my class 1 and my dad in the passanger seat.

We phoned the ports and the police but they didn’t want to know about it.

Thanks again

The useless ■■■■■■■■■ Hope you get it back mate, it will be a shame if the old Bedford is broken up.
Useless info for you, same motor was first I drove.
Think maybe checking the ports is your best bet, and I hope the lads on here who use them keep their eyes open for it.

police are warna my arse,if it went past a speed camera they’d soon be in touch

Hi everyone, an update.

I had a phone call this morning from a truck driver who said he has just passed the trailer heading towards Manchester on the M62 at 10am this morning. Carrying a john deare tractor. It was sighted between milnrow and rishworth.

Any leads please give me a call, thanks Jack

Jackt1995:
Hi everyone, an update.

I had a phone call this morning from a truck driver who said he has just passed the trailer heading towards Manchester on the M62 at 10am this morning. Carrying a john deare tractor. It was sighted between milnrow and rishworth.

Any leads please give me a call, thanks Jack

did you phone the police

Hi, yes I phoned the police straight away. I rang them back 1hr ago to see weather they found and they said they haven’t had a chance to look for it yet. Waist of time! Thanks

Been seen last night after pinching a digger from a site in oldham and has been painted red.

Are the Police interested this time?

Looks like a reg plate also so fingers crossed they catch the thieving little …!