Stolen car reward if found

hey i thought i would post this here as there is a reward by japspeed if anyone sees / finds this car it was stolen from santa pod any information would be great. here is the link to the thread

pistonheads.com/gassing/topi … 20Driftcar

where was gogzy when the offence took place? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he loves all that drifting malarky :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont know but virtually every car club there is has got a post up about this car it was sighted around the m25 area last , there are people driving around looking for this car as i speak . massive community spirit the main posts are on driftworks forum but there also on piston heads and alot of other smaller forums , rac have ben notified apparently most service stations in the south have been notified aswell the fuel tank is small and it does bugger all mpg so it needs fuel ALOT

here is the pic with numbers to ring

al_P:
most service stations in the south have been notified aswell the fuel tank is small and it does bugger all mpg so it needs fuel ALOT

Whoever nicked it won’t have done it to drive it around though, even the thickest criminal wouldn’t do that with something so distinctive. It will already either be well and truly out of the country or well and truly stripped into a thousand pieces. I would think the best thing to be doing now would be to tell people what distinctive parts it has on it so people can keep an eye out for them being offered for sale.

Paul

repton:

al_P:
most service stations in the south have been notified aswell the fuel tank is small and it does bugger all mpg so it needs fuel ALOT

Whoever nicked it won’t have done it to drive it around though, even the thickest criminal wouldn’t do that with something so distinctive. It will already either be well and truly out of the country or well and truly stripped into a thousand pieces. I would think the best thing to be doing now would be to tell people what distinctive parts it has on it so people can keep an eye out for them being offered for sale.

Paul

its been found

scene-media.com/blog/?p=6795

Oi I wouldn’t steal that, plus I wasn’t even in England when it was nicked, my mates were doing the drift taxis when it was nicked. But yes glad it was found with the help of the police and the drifting community

Ps it’s jap. I only drift german cars :stuck_out_tongue:

repton:

al_P:

Paul

You would be surprised how dumb these guys who took it were, it was dumped soon after it was on the news

gogzy:
You would be surprised how dumb these guys who took it were, it was dumped soon after it was on the news

Indeed. It’s good news they found it, whoever took it was obviously a bit of an amateur as most of the time when distinctive vehicles like that are taken it is only a matter of hours before they’re either out of the country or in so many pieces that they’re unrecognisable.

Paul

Im surprised they never crashed the ■■■■ thing the way they were driving it,

it had a very tight 2 way LSD on it, (basically a locked diff with but with a little bit of slip for the people who dont know)

so basically every corner it went round it would have left tyre marks.
but yea good thing its back and im sure everyone now will be locking their cars when they are out of them at drift events.

i know up here i leave mines running/keys in ignition etc and wander off to watch some more drifting as did pretty much everyone else. think we wont be doing that no more.