STOLEN - Please let me know if you see this Renault

Stolen from Wheddon Cross, Nr Minehead, Somerset this morning :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Reg Number J768NBC
Renault Midliner plated at 12t , with 18’6" Aluminium Cattle/Horse container

If anyone sees this please email me denis@withypool.net

Will do dennis

Back to the top! :grimacing:

I`ll keep my eyes peeled Dennis
Regards
Trev

Who would want to nick that.
Only joking. :laughing:

Thanks everyone :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The police think it will have been nicked to use “on a job” somewhere rather than for the lorry itself and said they probably will find it dumped somewhere in the next few days - it’s just what condition it’s in they’re not sure of :exclamation: :exclamation:

layno:
Who would want to nick that.
Only joking. :laughing:

I wouldn’t nick it either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: the chassis cab is coming towards the end of it’s life anyway - but the livestock container is worth something!!

I will keep my eyes open, but I reckon Rob K might have a secret fetish for them.

Seriously though, the problem is that someone could have that alloy body cut up and weighed in

Wheel Nut:
Seriously though, the problem is that someone could have that alloy body cut up and weighed in

that’s the bit that’s worth money - the truck underneath is only worth scrap money :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

they have it so you will be nicked for fox hunting not them :frowning:

at least its distinctive

a friend of mine came up to me earlier and said “I saw you on the M5 yesterday - heading north just before Gordano Services” ( between 7 - 7.30 am Fri morning)
I said " that wasn’t me driving" :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

another update :exclamation:

someone else I know just rang !!

followed it out of wheddon cross friday morning at 5.00ish

he thought it was odd, as it stalled at the junction and drove up the (steep) hill very slowly until it pulled in a layby at the top, a grey daihatsu 4x4 was driving very slowly in front of it.
He now feels stupid for not ringing me :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Will keep them peeled Denis. :wink:

Well, Since my new job is overnights in Devon and the Cornish border, I’ll keep an eye out too mate. If I spot it, I’ll call the plod. You don’t have any more like it do you? Just in case you understand…

allikat:
Well, Since my new job is overnights in Devon and the Cornish border, I’ll keep an eye out too mate. If I spot it, I’ll call the plod. You don’t have any more like it do you? Just in case you understand…

Thanks Allikat, I don’t have another one that looks like that - I have one that looks like this though !!

Hi Denis,

I’ll put it on CM’s crime page if that’s ok with you,

Jen

JenB:
Hi Denis,

I’ll put it on CM’s crime page if that’s ok with you,

Jen

That would be brilliant, Thanks

Not to steal Dennis’s thunder. But we had a Premium nicked this week in France :confused: Maybe renaults are more valuable then Rob thinks.

Bump for dennis F’s Cattlewagon

any news yet.
if not
BUMP

Wheel Nut:
Not to steal Dennis’s thunder. But we had a Premium nicked this week in France :confused: Maybe renaults are more valuable then Rob thinks.

More on the Renault in France

The driver loaded in Amiens and drove out of the factory to the nearest garage for a coffee and some cigarettes. As he pulled into the service area, someone jumped on his passenger step pointing a gun at him :open_mouth: He tried to knock him off the step but was stopped by a van blocking his progress. Someone jumped out of the van and pulled him out of the cab.

The driver was found in Paris on Wednesday ■■■■■■■ in the back of the van. The truck and trailer was found on Friday morning, empty of course! nothing in the cab had been touched and the drivers belongings were still in it.

This was a UK registered truck with a French driver.

Bump for dennis F’s Cattlewagon