£12,000 goods stolen

Seen this on faceache earlier not sure if I’m allowed to post it though …PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!

So let’s test the power of social media! Four days ago we reported a theft from one of our warehouses of a load worth £12,000 by a guy fraudulently representing himself as a haulage business in Dewsbury.

Four days later we are still waiting for the police to even follow up the report so i think it is time to do their job for them

I need as many shares on these photos from our CCTV of the driver to try and identify him.

Full vehicle registration plate too (may be fake)

Please PM me if you have his name or know him. There will be a financial reward for a successful prosecution

Bit of a long shot…

He’s holding his phone, there’s a chance that particular phone could be tracked to the location where the picture was taken. Find the phone and you might find the chap who was holding it.

Obviously you’d have to go via the mobile phone companies (maybe a private investigator can do this for you) and fight your way through miles of DPA crap. Perhaps a crime number (which is all your going to get by the sounds of it) might be enough access phone records?

Sorry but like others I’m not on Fakebook so I can’t forward the photo.

The plates show a Volvo FM as registered to the plates but looking at the plates they look like the ones you can order off eBay and alike as there is no postocde or shop names of where they were printed.

xichrisxi:
The plates show a Volvo FM as registered to the plates but looking at the plates they look like the ones you can order off eBay and alike as there is no postocde or shop names of where they were printed.

Which makes a mockery of the law that states that you have to produce the vehicles V5 when getting new number plates in Halfords or such like

Neil Rushworth M/D of Expect Distribution put the post up originality.

Let the bizzies sort it.
Why even attempt to do their job?
Tory cut backs so let them catch criminals.

Mazzer2:

xichrisxi:

Which makes a mockery of the law that states that you have to produce the vehicles V5 when getting new number plates in Halfords or such like

Yep but as usual Money talks,local motor factors wanted £28 for a pair of plates when I needed some new ones…Got these off eBay instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:

How can you tell from that photo? The relevant supplier details can be embossed on the surface of the plate (so only visible if you look at it close up) to comply with BS 145 AUd (recently updated to BS 145 AUe). They don’t have to be printed in coloured ink.

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

How can you tell from that photo? The relevant supplier details can be embossed on the surface of the plate (so only visible if you look at it close up) to comply with BS 145 AUd (recently updated to BS 145 AUe). They don’t have to be printed in coloured ink.

Either way you can’t see them on the photo,it may have given a clue if you could…I’ve played Cluedo loads of time so I’m pretty up on crime investigation.

Professor Plum in the Library with the lead pipe…

halewood:
Let the bizzies sort it.
Why even attempt to do their job?
Tory cut backs so let them catch criminals.

Why?
Let them get away with one, they’ll do another.
This one may have been peaceful, will the next one?
Everytime a “vicitmless” crime gets paid out on insurance, we all pay extra.
Tories cut back police funds? Since many politicos live in closed-gate-communities maybe they don’t care about the rest of us? May be true or not, but we should care more about ourselves. I don’t want anyone to ignore a crime committed against me, so I won’t ignore one against someone else.

And if any idiot wants to call me a grass…that’s spelt with a capital “G” please.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Fran how much do you get away with nothing I suspect so why the ■■■■■■ hell should anyone else

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

I can tell very easily that they are fake.

The wagon is an FH…

xichrisxi:

Mazzer2:

xichrisxi:

Yep but as usual Money talks,local motor factors wanted £28 for a pair of plates when I needed some new ones…Got these off eBay instead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why have to buy a pishy set of legal ones with tbe bs kitemark and the makers name for nearly £30 and have to go into the shop for them,when you can design your own,and get a pair delivered through your letterbox for £16-00…bit of a no brainer,

dieseldog999:

xichrisxi:

Mazzer2:

xichrisxi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why have to buy a pishy set of legal ones with tbe bs kitemark and the makers name for nearly £30 and have to go into the shop for them,when you can design your own,and get a pair delivered through your letterbox for £16-00…bit of a no brainer,

I suspect I’m being slow here…
What’s the message or name on that plate DD.?

I can’t believe you’d miss a trick, by not putting up a “PEN fifteen” or similar?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

its a sprinter camper i recently built called " hitlers revenge", so theres a few of them going about.
every sprinter i build is called the same name.
if i build a ldv the i get plates made as " Lovely Driving Vehicle as nobody in ireland has ever heard of ldv.
a transit is usually tonka transit ,and so on as i usually kit them out with visors,bull bars and all the chrome bling stuff.
just a bit of craic for the prospective victims coming to hopefully buy whatever im flogging, plus on principal then il never buy a set of legal plates as the ones i order pass the mot over here anyway. :slight_smile:

What’s this got to do with £12000 worth of stolen property

The vehicle is genuine and on the road

SHYTOT:
What’s this got to do with £12000 worth of stolen property

holy thread hijack batman !!!i
ts a reply t the question above my reply if you read back… :confused:

rocketsquadron:
11The vehicle is genuine and on the road

Doesn’t mean someone hasn’t cloned the plates…
It’s common among baddies to put a plate of a same model onto their baddie mobile,less chance of getting pulled by the feds because it won’t flash up on ANPR cameras.