Stolen Vehicle anyone seen it

:imp: has anyone seen this truck my mate chris has had it stolen out of are yard with my trailer behind it trailer has been found in skelmersdale empty :astonished: :imp: they could not steal my truck because of immobiliser so the [zb] just smashed it up with a jcb and chains trashed inside and wrote off a trailer next to it :imp: :imp:

Not good to hear ed
hope your motor is fixed soon and your mate recovers his truck in 1 piece
and these [zb] are caught and tought a lesson

i wil keep my eyes peeled, how bad is your truck eddie â– â– 

Hope it works out for you and you get it sorted.

Off Topic but looking at your posts ed and Josh I have in the past done the same as you both have, don’t swear put a few letters and in between dot dashes or whatever, we all know it’s swear words but it’s not. But when I do JD has a go about it.

So JD if you can spare the time, maybe you can explain this, as I have said before rules are for all forum members not just some. If you don’t want to put it on here , feel free to pm me.

sorry to hear that ed one thing mate at least you still have the truck thats one thing apart from the bloody damage what will cost through no bloody fault of your own they are pond life mate in fact pond life is to good for scum like that, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bad news Eddie, sorry about that bud, will keep an eye open around our way, guarantee whoever is behind it is local & his truck wont be that far away. They’re dirty low life scum. :imp:

truck has been found thanks everyone it was in parbold egertons have it cant see it till monday but sounds like it o.k. :confused: :smiley: just got to sort mine out now just hope its ready for haydock need a good pick me up at the mo :laughing: ah well another chapter for the book :unamused:

Glad it’s been found, shame about yours fingers crossed it’ll be sorted by Haydock (as long as the rain holds off this year)! Spotted u thursday morning northbound M5, only seen u last minute it was still too dark & early!!! I was on auto pilot.

altitude:
Hope it works out for you and you get it sorted.

Off Topic but looking at your posts ed and Josh I have in the past done the same as you both have, don’t swear put a few letters and in between dot dashes or whatever, we all know it’s swear words but it’s not. But when I do JD has a go about it.

So JD if you can spare the time, maybe you can explain this, as I have said before rules are for all forum members not just some. If you don’t want to put it on here , feel free to pm me.

quite simple, i always put language edit rule 3…

Rule 3 No bad language, racism, or other downright 'orrible stuff. The quickest way to find out if a word is allowed or not is to include it in a posting, and if the auto censor gets it, it is not allowed.
Re-spelling or doctoring a word to get it past the censor does NOT suddenly make the word allowable.
Rule 3 also covers Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster.

:confused: anyway my truck doesnt look like this anymore

:imp: see wot can be saved on monday i havent even took photos of damage yet makes me feel ill to look at :angry:
mostly damaged underneath springs and spring hangers bumper wrote off :imp: :imp: :imp: new door locks new barrel steer lock and covers generally trashed inside cab :cry: :cry: my home sweet home :cry:

mr ed:
:? anyway my truck doesnt look like this anymore

:imp: see wot can be saved on monday i havent even took photos of damage yet makes me feel ill to look at :angry:
mostly damaged underneath springs and spring hangers bumper wrote off :imp: :imp: :imp: new door locks new barrel steer lock and covers generally trashed inside cab :cry: :cry: my home sweet home :cry:

so basically it was just mindless vanderlism…

what goes through some peoples minds, it reminds me of tappys truck again just mindless vanderlism. :open_mouth: :confused:

bad news that eddie, i wil be at haydock next saturday hope your beast is ready 4 then,

there is no need to trash your motor i was telling my dad last night about it, as he was with me last time i seen you and he said, if you cant steal y didnt they just leave it etc no need to smash it etc, but then they have no right even stealing the truck/trailer in the 1st place ! :smiling_imp:

hope everything is well !

eddie sorry to here about ya truck mate id not seen it with the new look front it looked real smart in that pic.lets hope ya get it sorted for haydock bud.

jessicas dad:

mr ed:
:? anyway my truck doesnt look like this anymore

so basically it was just mindless vanderlism…

what goes through some peoples minds, it reminds me of tappys truck again just mindless vanderlism. :open_mouth: :confused:

What happened to Tappys truck?

JoeG:
What happened to Tappys truck?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46284&hilit=tappy&start=150#p536258