Help - Stolen Volvo F10

Help- truck stolen from Peter Carter Haulage in Kings Lynn, UK on 13/11/12. Any sightings please contact Carter’s directly. Thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353014005.246866.jpg

===========

I’ve stickied this topic in the hope that it helps. dd. :wink:

Ive seen the story on facebook , thats shocking i believe the owner is gutted .

I hope he gets it back …

bowser:
I hope he gets it back …

Me too…that pic looks like they done a lot of work on it to make it pristine like it looks.

Best of luck in finding it

If the truth be known its either been shipped abroad or chopped up for parts in this day and age

JJ192:
If the truth be known its either been shipped abroad or chopped up for parts in this day and age

Sadly, you are probably right, but lets hope not.

Such a shame…i hope its still in the uk not on a boat to india, good luck and fingers x

Was it fitted with a tracker and an immobiliser if not why not? a piece of kit like that so lovingly restored ought to be treated like a pallet gold bars

Horrible, especially as its value as a donor vehicle or as scrap would simply be a fraction of its value to the person who restored it.

It’s a new site but could be very helpful, good luck with the recovery of the truck

trucktheftworldwide.com

Cheers Mel

hope it gets recovered this looks a mint motor :frowning:

The people who will have stolen this are so pampered that we are not even allowed to mention them on TruckNet for fear of their name being turned into ■■■■■ The Police won’t take the slightest interest in it and HMRC will just rubber-stamp its export, being more interested in nicking people for having 200 too many ■■■■ at Dover.

Ordinary, honest, working class bloke doing his honest best to keep his family and restoring a truck in his spare time? Forget it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

what a shame,that looks lovely.

nice motor , they must be gutted

hope its found and returned

Speaking of truck thefts, was Big Blue the stretched Daf ever recovered?

no it was not recovered the owner of said truck big blue “shuttle spanker” is a member on here!
while on topic i remember a while ago on here a truck was stolen and then recovered with parts missing and for some strange reason the exact location of recovery was not made public on here!.. the owner of the truck had not taken the vehicle to the location it was recovered so a veiw can be drawn on how it got there
in future if a vehicle is found the location should be made public end of, the gangs that cut up trucks dont move sites after each vehicle, a number wiil be cut up boxed and moved over a period of time and as such the owner of the land will be quite aware what is going on and as such should be named and be brought to account as well!

The stretched DAF was stolen too!

I remember the owner letting me have a look inside when he delivered to our yard once.

Andyroo:
The stretched DAF was stolen too!

I remember the owner letting me have a look inside when he delivered to our yard once.

who do you work for? and where?

and how long ago was it when you looked inside it?

Keyline Builders Merchants in Norwich, must have been about 3 years ago at least.

Andyroo:
Keyline Builders Merchants in Norwich, must have been about 3 years ago at least.

that would have been the original owner then, i was the last owner, and as far as i can remember, i have not been there with that truck

it would have been more than three years ago, and it would have been plain blue, quite posibly a man and woman in it at the time

That’s right, a man and a women in it.

Sorry to hear it got pinched.