Reward for information

‎REWARD for information leading to finding of a mccloskey J50 crusher + 5 axle Faymonville low loader stolen from our yard in the early hours of this morning - if it is seen or known off please make contact

Where is ‘our yard’?

Any pics?

Bump this up to bring to someones attention…

Bump

Any more details chap?

mccloskeyinternational.com/c … rusher.php
For those who don’t know what they look like.

Bump

BUMP, location stolen from, and colour ■■?

I want one of those!

xfmatt:
Any more details chap?

Or chapess even?

Agree though, OP rather lacking in detail.

this is the trailer that was stolen

the yard is in dungannon northern ireland, just askin for you all to keep your eyes peeled this is a brand new machine not very many of them about any info please call on 07990837709 07979022751 thanks for your help!!!

mccloskey.jpg

Is that the ind est near the farmers market just past " Ballykracken road "

Used to get down there quite a bit to Linden foods as well as Dumbia but not been down for a while have asked the lads if they still get that way & to look out for it although suspect it is long gone by now

no this is a picture of a simliar machine leaving mccloskey’s factory in clonoe between dunagannon and coalisland

Bump, to keep it on page one

has ether the trailer or crusher got a tracker fitted,i would have though it would be wise with expensive bits of kit like this,also i passed a big crusher being transported with ■■■■■■ towards much wenlock this afternoon,volvo fm with west of scotland on the headboard,this i think was green and looked new, did any one else see it,i thought i wouldnt fancy getting that around the junction it was heading for.

cat826:
has ether the trailer or crusher got a tracker fitted,i would have though it would be wise with expensive bits of kit like this,also i passed a big crusher being transported with ■■■■■■ towards much wenlock this afternoon,volvo fm with west of scotland on the headboard,this i think was green and looked new, did any one else see it,i thought i wouldnt fancy getting that around the junction it was heading for.

" oh yes,it’s got a tracker…we know where it is… just thought it would be fun to see if anyone has seen it"

LOL

the machine and trailer have since been found and returned to the owners thanks for all the help

victoriac83:
the machine and trailer have since been found and returned to the owners thanks for all the help

Nice one, good outcome for a change. Count yourself VERY lucky and improve security

victoriac83:

Where?

Stolen & recovered or just a misunderstanding?

waynedl:

victoriac83:

Nice one, good outcome for a change. Count yourself VERY lucky and improve security

Good news ^^^^