Stobart G Cabs on Fridges

hi guys
i work out of alcester and drive a g cab most days they seem to pull alot better then r420 i think because the opti crusie box is crap a world away from the i shift volvo box but like it has been said before stobarts dont like to waste money and theres no point haveing a bigger unit if it will do the same job as a 380 and we are only day and night drivers so we dont need big cabs (although it would be nice) :smiley:

ellies dad:

jessicas dad:
thread moved to the pdf.

How come you moved this thread? Are you bored?

not really cos it never should have been in the photo forum anyway. it has also turned into a discussion about the g cabs and ad blue. :wink:

p.s yes i was bored. :laughing:

Gaz:

GAV LAA:
Applying logic to truck purchasing■■? 4 x 2’s… poor residual value, dearer road tax , not versatile too use on 44 tonne jobs!!!
LOGIC :confused: :confused: :confused: me thinks not…

4x2’s: Stobart have enough trucks to have a few dedicated 4x2’s on their fleet

Poor residual Value: Not a problem if u buy em cheap enough and write em off (accounts wise!) quick enough. And besides a 4x2 Scanny is not un sellable!!!

Road Tax: I’ll give u that one!

Versatility: As i said, they got over a thousand 6x2’s to play with!!!

Benelux runs with 5 Axle up to 44 Ton.Holland and Luxembourg up to 2.60 Meter wide.Anyone saying they are unsafe?

fight
Fight
Fight

It’s all very interesting but i still don’t get the differance between the differant cab types maybe some pics would help.

On the subject of ad blue who gives a flying zb

jody1980:
listen here mate i never logged on to scania’s site like you lads might of…

right, im sick of this crap

are you english?

please learn proper grammar, its “might HAVE”, not “might of”

im sorry you ended being my target, but this has been building for months now

If you are lecturing on grammar then I suggest you swot up on the use of apostrophes and capital letters! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:
I have clearly said that a euro4 380 engine is egr.What part of that short sentence are you missing.

…anyway the comments on this thread are ridiculous,children wouldnt be at it.

Snigger!!!

wot ever you berk in a mrec :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

beattun:

jody1980:
listen here mate i never logged on to scania’s site like you lads might of…

right, im sick of this crap

are you english?

please learn proper grammar, its “might HAVE”, not “might of”

im sorry you ended being my target, but this has been building for months now

Mr B:
fight
Fight
Fight

It’s all very interesting but i still don’t get the differance between the differant cab types maybe some pics would help.

the people who give a flying zb about ad-blue are normally the ones who like to try and do the job properly [make sure the trucks diesel up ,ad-blued up etc for the night shift driver to get in and just drive, the ones who dont give a flying zb are the normally the ones who dont diesel up, dont put ad-blue ,dont clean it, just generally just dont give a flying zb about about anything other than themselfes
how many drivers do you see fill in there defect sheets then not lift the bonnet to check the most important thing its got OIL and WATER in it. :exclamation: :exclamation:

What ever did i start?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

They got one less now after that shunt on the A19 last night.

They were very fortunate not to be a driver short as well. I,ve just been watching the report of the crash,on BBC “Look North”.The driver,s side was badly battered. The Stobart driver was seriously injured.It,s a good job the 2 loaded fuel Tankers did,nt ignite.

Check out phantom 309,s post on the “Fatal Accident on A19 last night” thread

Mr B:
fight
Fight
Fight

try scania.co.uk/trucks/main-com … table.aspx

Gaz:
What ever did i start?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Something you couldn’t finish :smiley:

Whats a mrec jody?

When you lost the will to live did you lose your sense of humour aswell■■? Read it all again :confused: :confused:

whooshwhoosh:
g?p?r?..sooner have an fh! :laughing:

What is it with truck models and letters? Scania P, G, R, Volvo FH, FM, FE, FL, DAF XF, CF, MAN TGX, TGA… Why cant they be like the yanks and name them like the Freightliner Cascadia and Freighliner Columbia etc?

Would anyone buy a Renault Magnum bilabong?

NB12:

no but bilabong make great clothes :laughing: :laughing:

acceptme:

NB12:

no but bilabong make great clothes :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: LOL :smiley: