Stobart G Cabs on Fridges

rob i could not give a ■■■■ if they are egr scr bvr yvr xbv THEY ARE ON AD ■■■■■■■ BLUE END OF… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Wind your neck in and pick up your dummy. I was directing my comments to ellies dad, not you.

i dont think so rob look at your last message ■■?

robv8:
I’m pointing out that they are Euro 5 with SCR not EGR as ellies dad states.
Go figure.

Ellies dad gone all quiet■■? YOUR wrong fella coz ive seen the ad blue tank on the o/s of the chassis aswell :imp: :imp:

gavlaa it must ne a small tank for somthing elsa coz they say its not addblue :imp: :imp: even tho its got a BLUE cap on and looks like an add bluuuue tank :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

GAV LAA:
Ellies dad gone all quiet■■? YOUR wrong fella coz ive seen the ad blue tank on the o/s of the chassis aswell :imp: :imp:

Christ Jody I think they’re about to take this to DEFCOM 2…We better run for the shelters. What Jody hasn’t explained to you 2 is the fact that he is in Stobarts yard at Carlisle on a regular basis and has looked around the motors and has seen the ad-blue tanks on them. Maybe they were put on by mistake eh. But who gives a fiddlers ■■■■ anyway whether they’ve got ad blue/red/black or green get a ■■■■■■ life and go back to your crayoning will ya :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gaz:

GAV LAA:
Applying logic to truck purchasing■■? 4 x 2’s… poor residual value, dearer road tax , not versatile too use on 44 tonne jobs!!!
LOGIC :confused: :confused: :confused: me thinks not…

4x2’s: Stobart have enough trucks to have a few dedicated 4x2’s on their fleet

Poor residual Value: Not a problem if u buy em cheap enough and write em off (accounts wise!) quick enough. And besides a 4x2 Scanny is not un sellable!!!

Road Tax: I’ll give u that one!

Versatility: As i said, they got over a thousand 6x2’s to play with!!!

Instead of coming up with ■■■■■■■■ theories gaz why not answer with some facts as i did…
Buy em cheap enough & write em off quick enough accounts wise■■? What planet are you on fella■■?
A 4x2 scania is not unsellable, yeh there queueing up round the block to buy standard cab 4x2 380’s on ad blue aren’t they…
I never said they were unsellable i said POOR RESIDUAL VALUE which is a FACT so you can give me that one aswell smart arse!!!
Versatility: what i meant was when this certain customer asks them to do a 44tonne job they won’t be able to, but hey weve got over a thousand 6x2’s to play with lets send one across with a driver to do the job while the 4x2 driver sits with his thumb up his hoop (very economical) Or a 44tonner goes down in the area the scania can’t take the job on…

Have you ever specced or bought a truck gaz■■? From your statements above id say NO is the answer to that!!!
Stick to polishing the turds off your alcoas!!!

To quote GAZ

A scanny 4x2 is not unsellable (which dictionary did that come from) No those ex Asda scania 4x2’s are everywhere aren’t they, with people falling over themselves to buy them. Has anyone ever seen one not in Asda’s livery yet?
Intriguingly!!! :smiley:

I have clearly said that a euro4 380 engine is egr.What part of that short sentence are you missing.

…anyway the comments on this thread are ridiculous,children wouldnt be at it.

ellies dad:

jody1980:
and there all on add blue!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

theyre not ,380 is an egr engine 11 and 12 litre.

The above is what you ‘clearly said’ ellies dad before you even mentioned euro 4 & while were on it no one else mentioned euro 4 either!!!
The top & bottom of it is, is that you’ve jumped the gun thinking you were right & were proved wrong… the subject was the stobart vehicle not the one in your yard, just someone saying they were on ad blue because they had seen the vehicle…Therefore you instigated the argument, but now you’ve lost it YOU resort to the childish tactics of not admitting your wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

all i have said is that the stobart g cabs are on adblue i never said anything about euro 4 :arrow_right: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry:

GAV LAA:

ellies dad:

jody1980:
and there all on add blue!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

theyre not ,380 is an egr engine 11 and 12 litre.

The above is what you ‘clearly said’ ellies dad before you even mentioned euro 4 & while were on it no one else mentioned euro 4 either!!!
The top & bottom of it is, is that you’ve jumped the gun thinking you were right & were proved wrong… the subject was the stobart vehicle not the one in your yard, just someone saying they were on ad blue because they had seen the vehicle…Therefore you instigated the argument, but now you’ve lost it YOU resort to the childish tactics of not admitting your wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

thread moved to the pdf.

they are ad-blue [i know because i drive them every day.]

they are being used on nights out[work with the lads who sleep in them.]

only being used on trunking[ no there being used on every type of work]

weight wise-no comment :wink: .

power- in my opinion there not too bad,there bad point is the lack of a splitter , when you get up round full weight theres just too big a jump between gears.

going back to 420 6x2 -so im told well eventually have 60 g-cabs and 2x420 6x2 for the deckers.

there all right when you drive them a bit, i actually prefer them to the 420 6x2 auto,s , but a million miles away from them innovate volvos

thanks ady for sorting this out. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hello to all

To correct you all, i have just returned from a week in ibiza with Andrew, Willie and Katie price, one night are a few glasses of the old vin rouge we got to talkin bout these small tanks, willie and andy told me that they are sick to death of drivers arriving back at the yard, jumping out and peeing against the wheels, after all it hardly sits well with the image of a high profile blue chip haulier, therefore these tanks were provided for the sole purpose of collecting urine to then be emptied at the end of the working week into a specially commisioned septic tank, i must say i found this an ingenious solution to a common problem, furthermore, on discovering that will and ed had not patented the idea i duly took it upon myself to do this with there blessing, after all they dont need the money, so to cut a long story short watch out for me on dragons den trying to raise the funds to roll this out world wide, Or fledgling company shall be called “talking p*sh”, which im sure 99.99% of drivers (who are our target market) are very familiar with.

Kind Regards
LRM

thank you ady1 i knew i was wright ellies dad you are now proven wrong!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ady1:
they are ad-blue [i know because i drive them every day.]

they are being used on nights out[work with the lads who sleep in them.]

only being used on trunking[ no there being used on every type of work]

weight wise-no comment :wink: .

power- in my opinion there not too bad,there bad point is the lack of a splitter , when you get up round full weight theres just too big a jump between gears.

going back to 420 6x2 -so im told well eventually have 60 g-cabs and 2x420 6x2 for the deckers.

there all right when you drive them a bit, i actually prefer them to the 420 6x2 auto,s , but a million miles away from them innovate volvos

Haven’t they also acquired a load of these to run on the Tesco work too? I would have thought they would be ideal for trolley dollying.

LRM:
Hello to all

LRM:
Willie and Katie price,

I wondered why William Stobart had taken up Polo. He and Jordan,(her who once proudly announced that she had a bit of ladies equipment like a bucket.-- reportedly–),is also a keen polo player. They will make a lovely couple. :unamused: :unamused: I had thought that he was after Zara Phillips. Perhaps he didn,t fancy taking on Mike Tyndall. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Unless of course it is all a figment of LRM,s imagination :wink: :wink:

jessicas dad:
thread moved to the pdf.

How come you moved this thread? Are you bored?
Anyways,it makes me laugh when i read comments like :arrow_right:

by jody1980 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 pm

thank you ady1 i knew i was wright ellies dad you are now proven wrong!!! .

I have now lost the will to live ,thanks alot.

I’m away to read up on the Scania website.

forget all that egr sgr ad blue nonsense
the key to Eddies costing is how long does it take to wrap :smiley: