stobard

Just noticed tonight ITV 4 8pm got a whole program about the there rise and plan to take over the world. Just thought would let you all know

Been on before, it just shows what a great lifestyle you can have by paying drivers ■■■■ poor wages

its all Andrew and Wiliam

best bit William has day out in truck
tells forklift driver

i didnt load it so take what you want :smiley:

Been on before, it just shows what a great lifestyle you can have by paying drivers ■■■■ poor wages

you wont get me working for them or any other decent irish driver not unless they set up an irish operation called stobartski transport
they might have luck there.

ra dar:

you wont get me working for them or any other decent irish driver not unless they set up an irish operation called stobartski transport

Hey man how are thing’s??Im a fellow irish man i was thinking about giving stobart a crack working out of dublin is he really bad too work for??

fullofthepipe:

ra dar:

Hey man how are thing’s??Im a fellow irish man i was thinking about giving stobart a crack working out of dublin is he really bad too work for??

He aint bad to work for according to alot of people he just pays bad wages.