still no joy

22 phone calls and 22 no experience knockbacks class 1 kin joke considering the pay they are offering , sit on my arse for 2 years ring again get the job cos i got 2 years of watching jeremy kyle on me licence ,er i meant 2 years experience !!! IM 45 AND LOSING THE WILL

Don’t give up mate, I’m 48 and driving piddly 12T with a Class1 license. Try a few agencies as I have, had a fair amount of Class1 work so keeping my ‘hand’ in on the driving.

Did you pass CE before or after the recession had started :question:

nothing too do with recession down my way rog bucket load of jobs grays purfleet tilbury ipswich JUST aint got experience ,all interested in me till i add on the bit after initial chat THAT i havent had licence 2 months yet alone 2 years !!! so foot in doot till licence details revealed ITS NONSENSE cos im a bloody good driver have been for years and have blinding references from previous jobs ,just not c +e . SO its more multidrop C work for me ,at least im taking home around 400 a week ,but im willing too take less for MORE if you see where im coming from .

THe day will come when they are short of an artic pilot and you will get the chance,£400 is not bad so its their loss,maybe you could double man if you have artics at your work place just a thought.

im in the same boat. Had my artic licence nearly a year and still not been paid to drive one. I’ve pretty much given up for now might try again in new year - see if recession has eased by then. Its not too bad for me thou as i’ve got a solid class 2 job. if you’re earning 400 a week then you’re not doing to bad so just put up with it a little while longer.

yes i know wot you mean tramp .its soul destroying also in a years time we wil still have no experience catch 22 x 2

yes i know wot you mean tramp .its soul destroying also in a years time we wil still have no experience catch 22 x 2