Stereotypes

stu, i just had a look at that that link, sounds to me like he is a bit up his own bum :exclamation: :exclamation:
the world has enough problems with out this ■■■■ airing opions like that, if he does it again how about he gets some posts from some extremely irate “murdering” truckies i think we may be able to make him see the errors of his ways :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

caveman:
stu, i just had a look at that that link, sounds to me like he is a bit up his own bum :exclamation: :exclamation:
the world has enough problems with out this [zb] airing opions like that, if he does it again how about he gets some posts from some extremely irate “murdering” truckies i think we may be able to make him see the errors of his ways :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

That was only a mild muttering of his, but thanks for your post, it certainly brought a huge mischevious grin to my face. :laughing:

:frowning: check the link, this is new and I’ll leave it a couple of days before I put another complaint into Network54. :imp:

If anybody else with more clout than I do wishes to do so, feel free to do so on my behalf, this is not on. :imp:

stu i just had a look at the link, are these guys for real :question: :question:
i will post a reply on there tonight when i have got more time, so dont deleate it yet let it run, lets have some fun with these muppets and i hope some others will take a look and play as well :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
it worked with the septics on the whoose trucks are better wind up :laughing:
these guys must be real brave as they wont even give a name just anon, hold tight riders this is going too turn in to one bumpy ride, scream if you wanna go faster :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :grimacing:
chris

“I’d respond but the voices inside my head told me to go and clean my gun collection instead.” :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

“I’m psychopathic not psychic”. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

twister i think you got that back to frount :laughing: :laughing:
i have just posted will be interesting to see what is made of it, was that high on my soap box i thought i was going to need oxygen :sunglasses:
bring on the fight
next :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

hmm this is starting to get interesting, got one on the hook allready and his putting up quite a fight, i cant repeat what has been said on here so check it out, its all getting very personal
twister nice work, lets see some more joining the melaee :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

hmm now we are getting noticed
chris

Hi

I think there was a character or storyline in Viz which perpetuated this nonsense

yes, it was a one off cartoon,i have copy here

front cover has “pull over ! here comes Laurie Driver,he`s got a H.G.V licence to kill”

I`ll email it to anyone that wants it ,2 versions 765kb nice,clear,large pic or 294kb bit smaller not as clear

Dave

dave can you mail me a copy, as i am doing battle with these muppets on the other forum whist stu (slackmack) is away.
come on guys a little support would be nice too, i am fighting a battle of wits with this lot a little help would be nice, you should read what they are saying about us :smiling_imp:
chris

To save time using email i`ve put it here

be there for a while or until Viz set the lawyers or Big Vern on me :slight_smile:

Dave

How about a overload of useless posts?. :smiling_imp:

how about we just batter them in to submision :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

Hi All
I’ve just got in, not had a look at what has been posted yet. I wont be adding any posts myself as its all aimed at getting me to bite!… I don’t want to give them the pleasure.
I wont be putting a complaint in, (even though I’m not happy that the original was aimed at me), because it is no longer a personal attack at me but a topic of conversation! But these guys are cowards who hide behind anonymous postings, they get a kick out of getting a reaction, they may not even care about the topic of conversation, just so there is a bit of stirring to be done is enough.
Right, I’m off to have a look.

Ps I’m known as either Mac or Chris away from the computer… who is Stu. Lol

well what do you think have we got those twosers on the run?
would her outdoors like to make her self known please as i dont want to get in to an debate on here cause you is scarry :wink: :laughing:
not sure where the stu came from thought i read it on a post somewhere :laughing:
chris

Wow,
Just had a look… it just shows that their argument holds no water when presented with cool discussion, well done “Her Outdoors”. Well said.

(The character Yamyam is one or the good guys, even though he supports Wolves :laughing: The rest are unknown.)

There is a decent forum for those that require sensible answers to questions at …

http://www.britboard.de

Slackmack:
well done “Her Outdoors”. Well said.

:wink:

Well Lucy you certainly took the wind out of their sails :laughing:

ahh lucy i should have known :wink: :laughing:
thanks for the back up
chris

my apologies for the bad language and i know im descending to there level.... but ive had a 3 litre bottle of strongbow so i dont care :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: