British truck drivers are tossers

What gives the british truck driver the right to call every other nationality of driver not fit to burn.

you lot come over all high and mighty, when there is proof that your as bad as the next driver.

sites like TN, TW and any other forum site as a lot to answewr for when it comes to race relations.

British truckers, you are meant to live in a society of political correctness, but all you do is find an excuse to lambast anyone and everyone.

Have a lie down…

well have a pill and chill out man

boost.
I think thats what got him started. :frowning:

Must be a foreigner they are all the same.

true hes posted a lot this morning by the lookes of it got a bee in his bonnet .lol god loves a tryer.

@ O-D-D ; TRY reading your internet sides from ABROAD
my friend, before you sprout such idiotic mouthfuls of
DRIBBLE; Where ever people get together and discuss
about certain issues, there are all ways differences of
opion, some may be so called PC while others say exactly
what they feel, as long as one does not preach hatred then
me i say its okay , and by the way , I like calling a spade a spade
and not, To talk in double dutch just to please some one,

well said you are up early . i allways do the wright thing in life . and when i dont a have a beer .lol

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
What gives the british truck driver the right to call every other nationality of driver not fit to burn.

you lot come over all high and mighty, when there is proof that your as bad as the next driver.

sites like TN, TW and any other forum site as a lot to answewr for when it comes to race relations.

British truckers, you are meant to live in a society of political correctness, but all you do is find an excuse to lambast anyone and everyone.

because we can :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some jock drivers are like that LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have met a few helpful ones especially Mcpherson lads from aberlour

I know one fella o/d he’s from Aberdeen

He hates,

1. Truck drivers (he is one)
  2. Owning a lorry (he does)
  3. All Jocks (he is one)
  4. All people from Aberdeen (his hometown)

Although he hates alot of things he moans and moans all the time and can talk for Scotland.

I think its in the Genes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

most truckers i know dont hate all foreign drivers at all, some are good ( that good you dont know they are here ). some are bad, you normally see em pulling out straight in front of you at roundabouts or parked up on the hard shoulder near to the car they have just side swiped :frowning: . good n bad everywhere, whatever the nationallity .

loving your signature, seems to me someone has pee,d you off. :wink:

“I hate the Police, VOSA, politicians, Parking attendants and anyone else who think they are better than me”

Have you tried Counselling? :laughing: :laughing:

Who let the School run mum on here■■? :confused: :confused:

sounds like its not just me thats woke up with flu this morning :imp:

he’s got a point. I’m a ■■■■■■ and so is my wife.

DaveL:
boost.
I think thats what got him started. :frowning:

More likely Irn Bru

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TC

i thought the title was summit to do with pancake day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you been drinking ■■? :confused:

he’s been to a scottish weight watchers session … He’s now on the Buck fast plan :laughing:

hat, coat, door…bye.

Mr B:
he’s got a point. I’m a ■■■■■■ and so is my wife.

No, I’m ■■■■■■!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: