British truck drivers are tossers

Has someone overtaken Okey for a change :open_mouth:

Some British drivers are tossers, no doubt about it.

The Highway Man:

Mr B:
he’s got a point. I’m a ■■■■■■ and so is my wife.

No, I’m ■■■■■■!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No your a muppet, only drivers can be tossers :sunglasses:

Let me be the first to
Christen you a
… CHAV …
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

British truckers, you are meant to live in a society of political correctness

Don’t make me laugh, i hate all this P C crap.

Is this one of those ‘wind-up’ posts :wink: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
No your a muppet, only drivers can be tossers :sunglasses:

I take it my car drives itself then!!! :open_mouth: Is our brain in neutral before engaging fingers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer to think of myself more as a supercilious ignorant arse than a ■■■■■■.

Although I have been an amazing ■■■■■■ in the past, I like to think I’ve taken tossing to next level now.

Okey…keep taking the tablets my son…youll feel better in the morning…
Anyway, just got back from the sperm bank…doctor told me i cant be a ■■■■■■ anymore…even though i`ve been one for years… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If anybody wanted to witness stupidity and ignorance last night it was Asda Chepstow at about 23:40…
Never seen such a bunch of idiots in all my life.
Trucks tipped trying to park back up , trucks coming in trying to park up .Trucks wanting to leave , including me.
None of the trucks wanting to park gave way to each other and in the ensuing muddle of trailers the park became blocked up with reverse beepers and hazard lights everywhere :unamused:
I sat with my head in my hands watching it all and waiting and waiting til they got some common sense and let each other park.
I got my paperwork at 2340 and left at 0015…
Thats how long it took these retards to sort themselves out.

So we’re all tossers.

And your point is?

And would you like to inform someone who gives a ■■■■?

Ken.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
What gives the british truck driver the right to call every other nationality of driver not fit to burn.

you lot come over all high and mighty, when there is proof that your as bad as the next driver.

sites like TN, TW and any other forum site as a lot to answewr for when it comes to race relations.

British truckers, you are meant to live in a society of political correctness, but all you do is find an excuse to lambast anyone and everyone.

By saying ‘you lot’ I presume that you are not British. Are you not going to offer an explanation as to why you feel this way and are tarring all British truck drivers with the same brush. If you can’t then you’re a bigger knob than the people you’re slagging off :unamused:

:unamused: Don`t give " Okey " the satisfaction of a reply… just let this thread die…Oops :exclamation: :unamused:

There is tossers in trucks on our roads thats for sure, what nation they come from is irrelevant really as there is tossers from every nation.

I’m a ■■■■■■ as well, but I park up and close the curtains for that.

Dogmatix:
There is tossers in trucks on our roads thats for sure, what nation they come from is irrelevant really as there is tossers from every nation.

I’m a ■■■■■■ as well, but I park up and close the curtains for that.

I hope you wash your hands before eating your sarnies!! :open_mouth: :wink:

Nah my doc says that I have a salt deficiency.

K.Adams:
Some jock drivers are like that LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have met a few helpful ones especially Mcpherson lads from aberlour

I know one fella o/d he’s from Aberdeen

He hates,

1. Truck drivers (he is one)
  2. Owning a lorry (he does)
  3. All Jocks (he is one)
  4. All people from Aberdeen (his hometown)

He’s got a point with number 4, can’t disagree with him on that one. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Does the thread starter work for MGS by any chance?

Im only a ■■■■■■ when im bore tyvm :sunglasses:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
What gives the british truck driver the right to call every other nationality of driver not fit to burn.

you lot come over all high and mighty, when there is proof that your as bad as the next driver.

sites like TN, TW and any other forum site as a lot to answewr for when it comes to race relations.

British truckers, you are meant to live in a society of political correctness, but all you do is find an excuse to lambast anyone and everyone.
[/quote

AND YOUR POINT IS? Now be a good boy, keep the noise down and leave the talking to us grown ups.