Hello

Hi, I’m a female driver and I have just joined. My other half is on the site for a number of years and some of u mite know him as Gunner Till I Die. I have been a a continental driver for most of my driving carreer, but now I’m doing UK only. I have my licence since I’m 19 and been driving ever since, starting on the small ones and worked my way up to the 44 tonners. Looking forward to participating and the banter on the site :slight_smile:

I suspect some of the chaps on here have never had ■■■ with a woman before, so be prepared… :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, welcome :smiley: :smiley:

Greetings Dutch One…does that relate to your nationality or the Cap you may be wearing?

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s my nationality, born there but live over here for many years

Armagedon:
Greetings Dutch One…does that relate to your nationality or the Cap you may be wearing?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

My other half just had to explain what The Cap was lol, what can I say, only blonde lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome and who is this Gunner till I die character? :wink:

Si warned me for dodgy geesers on here lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hang on!!! He works for Spanky not me! :laughing:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: those are ur words, not mine lol

Well well well, they have certainly dropped their standards in Trucknet :open_mouth:
Not just a woman, but a blond woman to boot :unamused:
And Dutch as well FFS… :smiling_imp:
I hope you haven’t bought the clogs along to terrorize us :wink: :grimacing:

dessy:
Welcome and who is this Gunner till I die character? :wink:

Evening Dessy, love to Alisha lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimti:
Well well well, they have certainly dropped their standards in Trucknet :open_mouth:
Not just a woman, but a blond woman to boot :unamused:
And Dutch as well FFS… :smiling_imp:
I hope you haven’t bought the clogs along to terrorize us :wink: :grimacing:

Jimt I brought the clogs just for u as u told me how much u loved em lol

Sorry Gents I take no responsibility for the conduct of this new member :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Goin down hill fast, just keep them clogs over on the Euro section :bulb: :grimacing:

Welcome Schatje, take time to get to know people on here, apart from the ones you know there are some good lads n lasses on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am sure I will do u proud :smiley:

Jim u be glad to know that the clogs are on hols in Belgium for a while lol