Start new job 5th

just had the call i’ve been waiting for & i start mon 5th in a 07plate 480 fh/xl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on your new job :smiley: :smiley:

That’s great news in these troubled times mate, good luck to you, but now you owe us a photo-diary. :wink:

nice one, and good luck, who you on with mate■■?

kindle530:
nice one, and good luck, who you on with mate■■?

i upload foto of truck later.

good 'ow boy (as we say down here!)

Congratulations, a wonderful way to start the new year :slight_smile:

good luck to a new job and a new year

well done for you. i know you have been waiting for that job a while and im glad its all sorted for you now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

thanks guys,just can’t wait to start doing summet again as i’ve only done a few odd days the last few month.

Congrats and good luck with it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good luck matey, hope it all goes well

Good luck mate, best change your username then eh? :wink:

bugcos:

what to i wonder suppose i could have globby 480 :laughing: :laughing:

Great news, I start my new one officially then to although I am off to MK tomorrow in the arctic all on my own(first time since passed last week!!) as a favour for the gaffa while there is a lad off :sunglasses: Lets hope next year will be kind to us ALL :slight_smile:

OllieNotts:
Great news, I start my new one officially then to although I am off to MK tomorrow in the arctic all on my own(first time since passed last week!!) as a favour for the gaffa while there is a lad off :sunglasses: Lets hope next year will be kind to us ALL :slight_smile:

That’s me keeping away from the M1 tomorrow then :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

164480:

bugcos:

what to i wonder suppose i could have globby 480 :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing:

is it knowles on containers :wink:

lgamston:
is it knowles on containers :wink:

im afraid not.

thought you was putting a picture up.

well done mate i hope it all gose ok for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: