end of

at the end of another year is anyone else wishing to start there new year in a diffrent job for a lot more money like myself :wink:
not driving
merry xmas to all 245

Tried that - got dragged back by some invisible force :unamused: :unamused:

changed jobs in september, mate gives the missus time to calm down before the season of goodwil, have promised her i will try to stick this one out for at least 2 years lol.

Use the force grumpybum. lol

obi-wan:
Use the force grumpybum. lol

Are you my father? :open_mouth:

I reserve my right to silence until my lawyer is present.

got the response i expected â– â– â– â– â–  :laughing:

The buisness that my old man set up and I help him run and work on is maybe just about to get a big contract and really take off .
If that happens I already have it on good authortity I will be a full partner , drawing a full time salary from it and obviously have to pack up my full time paying job and with that driving trucks .
We will see .

paul@midway:
The buisness that my old man set up and I help him run and work on is maybe just about to get a big contract and really take off .
If that happens I already have it on good authortity I will be a full partner , drawing a full time salary from it and obviously have to pack up my full time paying job and with that driving trucks .
We will see .

Do as little as possible for the most money !

Not working for the old man you wont :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with it though

i will be starting a new driving job when i can commit to it

scanny77:
i will be starting a new driving job when i can commit to it

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB AT ICELAND Scanny77 !! :slight_smile:

paul@midway:
We will see .

when you jack it put my name forward for your job :wink:

jon

You want a job at Slaveteam ?

There might be some spaces available with recent developments .

Pm me if you want any details etc .

Your right Wheel Nut .
Do as little as possible for the most money will be right out of the window :laughing:
It’s all ifs and buts at the moment , discussions are ongoing .

im looking at a job for 40 k p.a, pick and choise when i work , spend all day in the bunk, no cleaning the truck, no stripping pallets down , no doing anything other than take the money.
yep decided to join the dark side and become a fulltime agency driver

ady1:
im looking at a job for 40 k p.a, pick and choise when i work , spend all day in the bunk, no cleaning the truck, no stripping pallets down , no doing anything other than take the money.

Yes,very droll!

ady1:

Yeah but for £40k you might have to work (some) weekends. :frowning:

Stan

paul@midway:
We will see .

Been there, got the t-shirt, after 4 years I’ve had more than enough :unamused: , just about to go back on the road. Horses for courses etc etc. Good luck Paul :wink:

I’m sticking with this one.Company is expanding so work is on the up and up.I want to get away from the local/regional work and go long distance.Company has the work but not enough trailers yet so have to wait a bit longer.Talking to Human Resourses again tomorrow. :wink:

Stanley Knife:

ady1:

Yeah but for £40k you might have to work (some) weekends. :frowning:

Stan

already do um stan as part of the new 24/7 way of working ,but im thinking lyingin the bunk on a sunday for 18.00p.h+, might be better than working for 7.62 p.h :wink: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ady1:
already do um stan as part of the new 24/7 way of working ,but im thinking lyingin the bunk on a sunday for 18.00p.h+, might be better than working for 7.62 p.h :wink: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have to agree…BUT…

…leaving a job paying £7.62 to do agency work in the new year is not wise.

It was very quiet Jan - Mar 07 and I for one expect it to be just as quiet if not worse in 2008. If you really want to jump leave it until Easter at least.

Stan