SRCL

Hi pal do you still work for Srcl? I’ve just applied and sent my cv to the depot in Oldham, could tell me some info about them…shift working, pay, benefits and any other stuff?

Cheers bud, Wes

not a bad revival, only 3 years

Never heard of them, what do they do?

Them yellow bins at hospitals! Adr drivers usually get more money,they use nice volvo rigids with two floors! :unamused:

They’re based on our estate - clinical waste, all ADR stuff from hospitals mainly, to incinerators. Wag and drag to sprinters.

our company uses the incinerator at oldham so in and out of there at least once a week
dont know much about there rates but they seem a good set of lads to work with morale seems high so dont think there would be problems on that score . seem to run into yorkshire northwales and ■■■■■■■ as well as the local lancashire work collecting from hospitals pharmacys etc
and your right there double decker trucks are huge wouldnt want to be moving a fully loaded bin onto the top deck in any type of breeze !

good luck

I worked for them through an agency. Run out of the Bridgend depot in South Wales to Bristol twice a night, every night.
Seem a good outfit, tidy equipment, you know your run and they pay quite well. You do need a strong stomach though, some of those bins can be a bit ripe!!!

Cheers guys hopefully hear something back from them in the near future, I’ve heard that they’re a decent firm to work for also and the lads I met at the Oldham depot seemed really sound too!

chunk:
I worked for them through an agency. Run out of the Bridgend depot in South Wales to Bristol twice a night, every night.
Seem a good outfit, tidy equipment, you know your run and they pay quite well. You do need a strong stomach though, some of those bins can be a bit ripe!!!

You just showed up from what I heard lol

Eugh, I thought they did business document shredding! See you about I expect, I only live up the road. The kit is tidy and very clean but I guess it had to be.

chunk:

I’ve met a couple of the Welsh lads this week when I’ve been at Frenchay around midnight doing the NHS supplies.

Hello been with this company for almost a year now,im based in frome-somerset.all good.just wonderd if there was any other SRCL drivers on here?I usually work localish(glouster )but go to ashford-larkfieldd-sidcoup-bornemouth also Thought i would say hey in it.

wish i cuod spellll x