DFDS LOGISTICS.

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone has any experience working for DFDS LOGISTICS? I have been offered a class 2 job with them.
I am currently doing pallet network work which is doing my head in at the min.

Cheers for now. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

PM sent mate.

Trying to find PM matet

Resent it mate

subbied for them for a good few years out of north shields and found the work a good mix. this was all class 1 stuff but think they pay quite well.

Cheers war1974 must appreciated. Reckon it’s worth a punt as I’m on a pallet network job at min and with ADR it’s only £7.60 per hour. Even though DFDS pay a weekly rate plus bonus’s and nights out I reckon I’ll be better off going there. Fed up with dragging 1 ton pallets of bloody wood pellets or bricks off a tail lift and trying my best to get em up folks uneven driveways!!! Second drop today was 6 pallets of bricks all a tonne each to a private address with no assistance. Absolutely bush wacked!!!

Sounds like HandTrans mate!!!

Not Handtrans but nearly as bad lol!!!

no problem mate hope it works out for you

like i say i didnt do any class 2 but the work was a good mix of fridge tauts tilts etc on class 1, and most of the full time lads seemed happy enough.

I went up last week to complete an application form. The manager said he would be checking his insurance people because I’m under 25.

Fingers crossed for you then Radar19 did you get the feeling that it seemed a decent place to work then mate?