Special Training Rates Offer

For training courses starting in March, a price of £1950 for CAT C, CE incl VAT and test fees. Excludes theory tests etc and driver cpc if required. Peterborough only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Offer will be withdrawn as soon as all the places have been allocated. £150 deposit to book.

First come, first served.

Good luck, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Is that for a 5 day course of either 1 to 1 half days or 2 to 1 all day training with test on day 5 ?

14 hours 1:1 plus vehicle for test. Courses planned to suit the candidate but 5 days unless shorter is better.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Some spaces still available!

We must be too cheap. £1699 inc Cat C Cat CE medical, theory tests, a retest day (if needed) both driving tests and 14 hours CPC.

In all fairness we don’t have the same overheads and we are not near Peterborough.

If I was completely neutral and offering advice I would recommend Peter to anyone. Probably a big difference is if you want 1 to 1 training. We don’t believe in it. With us it’s about the 2 to 1 method.

Other very good trainers inc Chevron in Wales and Elmet in Yorkshire.

Of course there are others too as recommended on the board.

Not to be left out I invite anyone to make me a sensible offer for training, you never know you may grab your sen a right bargain!!! (as we say in Yorkshire)

If your not local I can arrange accommodation in a local guest house.

Paul :smiley:

I don’t want to get embroiled in the age-old arguments about 1:1 v 2:1. I happen to believe strongly in 1:1. I’ve had this discussion with John, face to face, and we managed to part friends! It’s really down to personal taste.

But it is relatively easy to make a 2:1 course look cheap as there’s 2 people paying. eg, our CE course is the same length as Johns but we only have one person driving. So, effectively, it’s twice as long.

It’s very difficult for the potential customer to weigh up the pros and cons. I can only suggest that choices are made on gut feeling. The end results are not substantially different.

The promotion of C and CE for £1950 is in direct comparison to our normal rate of £2700 (it’s all on the website as clear as you like). We cannot work very cheaply as to run an operation of our standards is expensive. New trucks year on year, top headhunted trainers - all DSA reg and qualified, our own test centre at Mansfield, DSA centre accreditation - not many have got that! It all costs money.

So it’s up to the customer whether they value any of that or not. Someone will always be prepared to work for less and that’s fine. But we seem to be remarkably busy providing our service at, I believe, moderate cost. And Peterborough (in my book) is an absolute steal!!

It’s vital that every trainer feels he can offer what ever he likes; it’s up to the customer to discern the differences.

Indeed we are friends Pete and I only made a mention of 1:1 etc to highlight a significant difference between our methods, not to compare them. Having seen your setup 1st hand is why I strongly recommend the Mansfield site to people in that area.

As has been said many times assessment drives are the best option for candidates but all too few seem ready to do more than maybe 1 or 2.

There is something to be said however in that if a trainer convinces a candidate that a certain amount of training will be sufficient to achieve a pass then perhaps the trainer might bear some of the retest training cost if things don’t work out as planned. That is why most of our courses include some additional free retest training.