Last minute bargain!

This will never be repeated - I hope!!!

I have 2 courses unsold at Peterborough. Can only be CAT C. Anyone ready with theory tests done and available to train during next week with test on Thursday or Friday should call me NOW 07795 575767.

Oh, btw, £550 incl VAT and test. Driver cpc can obviously be arranged if required but is not included in the price. Nor is accommodation.

There is no catch. I will need £150 deposit by card when you call. The balance can be paid at the start of the course.

Perfectly genuine offer. Your chance to help me and get a real bargain at the same time.

First come, first served. Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Amazing - still available! :laughing: :laughing:

The Friday test has now gone. Still got a test available on Thursday with training Mon, Tues and Wed. Could be compressed if that’s better.

At this price you really cant go far wrong!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Why can’t you be in Manchester

Why not spend £60 on B+B?

Peter Smythe:
This will never be repeated - I hope!!!

I have 2 courses unsold at Peterborough. Can only be CAT C. Anyone ready with theory tests done and available to train during next week with test on Thursday or Friday should call me NOW 07795 575767.

Oh, btw, £550 incl VAT and test. Driver cpc can obviously be arranged if required but is not included in the price. Nor is accommodation.

There is no catch. I will need £150 deposit by card when you call. The balance can be paid at the start of the course.

Perfectly genuine offer. Your chance to help me and get a real bargain at the same time.

First come, first served. Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

My head is now battered reading this post… ffs got me training booked and test organised for 2 weeks time… this is soooo tempting. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And only one space. I’m surprised it’s still there.

This is a 100% genuine offer - loads of folks on here have passed with me and I’m sure will verify we’re not going anywhere soon.

One phone call and it’s gone.

C+E ■■? (just fishing) :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
And only one space. I’m surprised it’s still there.

This is a 100% genuine offer - loads of folks on here have passed with me and I’m sure will verify we’re not going anywhere soon.

One phone call and it’s gone.

£550 all in??

£550 for a standard 1:1 CAT C course followed by test. No catch. I normally charge £1350 for this (check out the website).

Call me if you want it 07795 575767

C+E ■■? (just fishing

Sorry, no. Only C. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tempting, just spoke to my girlfriend about it, my training is booked for 3 weeks time costing 1125 inc test 5 days 4 hour lessons (paid £115 deposit).
£550 all in - £200 Premier Inn, £100 petrol down £■■■ for food added pros and cons up… I know the roads up here so maybe thats my advantage. But am swaying cos your DSA registered. So need to try and get through this first time and without burning bridges. Sorry am going on like a woman now… FFS

Leave it with you - but £200 for Premier Inn?? I’d sleep in the car first!!

(And have done)

Peter Smythe:

Why not spend £60 on B+B?

I would of done but just seen it’s cat c, I passed that one on Friday.

Congrats on the pass.

For CE, it’s £1000 incl VAT and test and either Mods 2 and 4 or 35 hrs periodic training free of charge.

If you’ve just done initial cpc, by doing 35 hours you’ll get another 5 years ie expiry 2024.

PS Peterborough rates only.

One course still available at Peterborough. £550 for CAT C incl VAT and test fee. 1:1 tuition. Call me 07795 575767.

Poolie101:
tempting, just spoke to my girlfriend about it, my training is booked for 3 weeks time costing 1125 inc test 5 days 4 hour lessons (paid £115 deposit).
£550 all in - £200 Premier Inn, £100 petrol down £■■■ for food added pros and cons up… I know the roads up here so maybe thats my advantage. But am swaying cos your DSA registered. So need to try and get through this first time and without burning bridges. Sorry am going on like a woman now… FFS

If it helps I live close to the base that is used at Peterborough and I can give you the number of a pub that do B+B its nothing fancy it is normally used by contracters in the area but I think its about £25 a night which would save you a bob or two and its only a 15 drive to where the Peterborough location is based, as for the time you are not having your lessons its about 10 mins to the centre of Peterborough so you could always just take a drive in your car to get to know test routes etc

Peter Smythe:
Congrats on the pass.

For CE, it’s £1000 incl VAT and test and either Mods 2 and 4 or 35 hrs periodic training free of charge.

If you’ve just done initial cpc, by doing 35 hours you’ll get another 5 years ie expiry 2024.

Thank you Pete

If it helps I live close to the base that is used at Peterborough and I can give you the number of a pub that do B+B its nothing fancy it is normally used by contracters in the area but I think its about £25 a night which would save you a bob or two and its only a 15 drive to where the Peterborough location is based, as for the time you are not having your lessons its about 10 mins to the centre of Peterborough so you could always just take a drive in your car to get to know test routes etc

Thanks Chris. Is it the Hero at Wittlesea?

Peter Smythe:

I still need to do mod 2 and 4, plus I want to do my CE, how long is the offer of free Cpc for?