New training options available

I continually review customer requests and try to act on them where I can. As a result of that, we’re now offering a choice of two CAT C courses. For many years, we’ve offered a 14 hour, 1:1 course with test at our private driving test centre. On the whole, it’s very successful. But some folks have expressed concern that they would feel more comfortable with more training. So, with immediate effect, we’re offering the same course with an addition 6 hours. This (as the mathematicians will have worked out) is 20 hours + test. This is in excess of the industry standard, will offer more comfort and give the candidate more choice.

Clearly this costs more. But at £270 more for the extra 6 hours, it’s remarkable value for money.

So, for clarity:

CAT C Course - 14 hours £1260
CAT C Course - 20 hours £1530

All our prices are fully inclusive of VAT, test fee, vehicle hire, fuel, insurance, 1:1 training with fully trained, qualified and registered instructor and courses culminate with a pre-booked test at our private driving test centre (the first in the UK).

As always, free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Out of interest, the choice is also available for bus training.

Always here to help, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete off topic but what’s price for CE, I’m considering it next march so I can then put it towards my next lot of cpc also. Thanks

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

CE is £1530 fully inclusive. But watch out for offers around Open Day. With all offers, pay a deposit and the offer will be valid for 12 months.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
CE is £1530 fully inclusive. But watch out for offers around Open Day. With all offers, pay a deposit and the offer will be valid for 12 months.

Hope this helps, Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Very much, thanks Pete.

Peter Smythe:

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi I’m guessing you’ll post the Open Day offers on here around the day for anyone who’s interested?

Hi Pete, please can you tell me when the open day offers will be please.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

If busy, can you ring up and book an offer? I maybe working that’s all…

You can expect to see the offers during this coming week and folks will be able to take advantage of them on the phone if they wish.

I’ll put the offers on this site so no Trucknet user will miss out.

For those who have the time and want to come to the Open Day, we’re still taking bookings. Simply call 01623 555661 and get an appointment.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

With regards to the doughnuts at the open day can I reserve a jam one :smiley: :smiley:

spacemanZ10:
Hi Pete off topic but what’s price for CE, I’m considering it next march so I can then put it towards my next lot of cpc also. Thanks

I wasn’t aware CE training contributed towards CPC, can you please advise how many hours it contributes towards CPC or what is the criteria?

Colbhoy1888:

spacemanZ10:

I wasn’t aware CE training contributed towards CPC, can you please advise how many hours it contributes towards CPC or what is the criteria?

If you do 1 to 1 CE training for 4 hours a day on a 5 day course then you can get 3.5 hrs x 4 = 14 hours driver cpc providing the course is dcpc approved
Test day does not count

If you did 2 to 1 over 5 days then that would be 7 x 4 = 28 hrs because it is deemed you are still learning when the other trainee is driving - both trainees will get 28 hours

ROG:

Colbhoy1888:

spacemanZ10:

If you do 1 to 1 CE training for 4 hours a day on a 5 day course then you can get 3.5 hrs x 4 = 14 hours driver cpc providing the course is dcpc approved
Test day does not count

If you did 2 to 1 over 5 days then that would be 7 x 4 = 28 hrs because it is deemed you are still learning when the other trainee is driving - both trainees will get 28 hours

Many thanks, a wee bonus as I wasn’t aware it counted towards CPC.

Paul@PSTT:
I continually review customer requests and try to act on them where I can. As a result of that, we’re now offering a choice of two CAT C courses. For many years, we’ve offered a 14 hour, 1:1 course with test at our private driving test centre. On the whole, it’s very successful. But some folks have expressed concern that they would feel more comfortable with more training. So, with immediate effect, we’re offering the same course with an addition 6 hours. This (as the mathematicians will have worked out) is 20 hours + test. This is in excess of the industry standard, will offer more comfort and give the candidate more choice.

Clearly this costs more. But at £270 more for the extra 6 hours, it’s remarkable value for money.

So, for clarity:

CAT C Course - 14 hours £1260
CAT C Course - 20 hours £1530

All our prices are fully inclusive of VAT, test fee, vehicle hire, fuel, insurance, 1:1 training with fully trained, qualified and registered instructor and courses culminate with a pre-booked test at our private driving test centre (the first in the UK).

As always, free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Out of interest, the choice is also available for bus training.

Always here to help, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi,

Sorry to drag an old thread up :slight_smile:

Is the 20hr Cat-D Bus course still available?

How does the timing work across the week?

Is the pricing still +£270?

Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam, yes we can offer 20 hours training for cat D.
In terms of timings there are a few different options. We normally would do 5 hours per day over 4 days with test on the 5th. If you call up the office we can give you some more options. The number is 01623 620062.
The bus is normally a little more, but if you mention the offer I’m sure we can charge what is in this thread :smiley:
Cheers, Paul.

Hi Paul does the CE still contribute to my DCPC I paid a deposit in November for training in the spring but pete said it may not apply anymore? Just wondered. Looking forward to the CE when training resumes.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk