Cheap courses

At Peterborough, we’re still offering CAT C or CE for just £1000 incl VAT, test and FREE driver cpc (35hrs or Mods 2 and 4 as applicable).

Free accommodation if more than 70 miles from location.

Fill ya boots!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete

How do you go about getting the 35 hours CPC if I came down and dud a residential course

Thanks

Assuming that you already have cpc (either by Mod 2 and 4 or grandfather rights) some of the course can be credited as cpc. That’s a start. The remainder can be done at any time (this could be up to 5 years) at either of our centres. It’s totally flexible and runs round you.

Pete

I’ve sent you a pm with a few questions

Thanks

when are these offers coming to mansfield :smiley: :wink:

With £300 worth of driver cpc included, the Mansfield rates are looking pretty good!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: WOW!!!, what a fantastic opportunity for some people :smiley: I would take you up on that offer , only I already have passed my C+E with you :laughing: :laughing: clean sheet pass too :grimacing: :grimacing: I’m still out there trunking at the moment, got to keep the big wheels rolling :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s great news to hear Peterborough is up doing well Peter, say ‘hello’ to everyone at the training centre for me :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
At Peterborough, we’re still offering CAT C or CE for just £1000 incl VAT, test and FREE driver cpc (35hrs or Mods 2 and 4 as applicable).

In keeping with the title of the thread

At Chelmsford we are offering Cat CE for just £649 inc test fee and 7 hours driver CPC OR for just £849 inc an extra training day, test fee and 14 hours driver CPC Plus a Free retest training day if needed. I would also mention that so far this year we have not had a Cat CE fail, with only 1 person choosing the more expensive option.

burnley-si:

I took the Driver’s CPC course at North Notts College in Mansfield and it was very cheap but it may no longer by available. Anyone know any other cheap providers in the East Midlands?

Booked my CE with Peter Smythe in january for £900 including trucknet discount. Cant wait. :slight_smile:

oaziux:
Booked my CE with Peter Smythe in january for £900 including trucknet discount. Cant wait. :slight_smile:

Thats what I’m going to do.