Somewhere to stay?

I’m going to have a night out (with my 10 yr old son) in a ‘little 400 Scania’, somewhere between York and Bridlington to be in Bridlington first thing Thursday morning! Has anybody any ideas about a decent place to stop the night, either a cafe, truckstop or better still, a pub! The route we are using will be A19 from Washington to York, then A166 towards Brid’ with a low loader!!!

There is a “TruckStop” not far of route… at the end of the A19 where it joins the A64 Right towards Leeds… follow to next junction and leave A64… at R/about take FIRST exit… then first left… the “TruckStop” is on the left hand side in the cattlemarket… the Pub is 5 minute walk into village

yes you have just jogged my memory, if I remember rightly it is sign posted off the York ring road A1237.
But thanks anyway for the exelent service.

If that’s Lucy where you been Babe?

Rikki-UK
Director TruckNet (Europe) Ltd

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:16 pm Post subject

keelman:
If that’s Lucy where you been Babe?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Sorry mate but I been looking for Lucy on channel 3 since the party on Saturday lol

You aint as good looking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: thats me :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

John

Take your Boy to Briddlington for the night, there are usually places to park at those seaside towns right near the front. Get there early and enjoy yourselves :laughing: