Truckstop map

Link broken or map no longer available?

Squiddy:
Link broken or map no longer available?

it will be something to do with RoadTransport.com changing to Commercial Motor.com, I’m sure it will appear soon :wink:

Do we no longer have access to the map?? :open_mouth:

Try this link to the “Commercial Motor Truckstop Map”

Here’s the “Highways Agency Truckstop Map”

tachograph:

Here’s the “Highways Agency Truckstop Map”

Ah, cheers mate! :smiley:

tachograph:

Thanks for that, I’ve updated the first post :blush:

You’re welcome :wink:

Dont know if you are aware but Kate’s cabin on the A1 is now closed. :frowning:

Can i add a site to your map please?we have safe secure overnight parking , hard standing with good access available on our farm near Oxford . just off the A40 nr Eynsham reasonable rates . call 07811 343042 for details

I don’t know who updates the map ( it’s not done from within the forum)

you could try emailing as mentioned on the map page

How to contribute to the map

Do you own or have you recently visited a truckstop which isn’t represented on our map? If so, we need your help to keep this as the most comprehensive list of truckstops and lorry parks for the U.K on the web. Please email us at webteam@roadtransport.com with the subject line ‘Truckstop Map’ and the following details:

The Truckstop’s Name
Telephone Number
Address
Any Other Information (a list of services, hours of operation, charges for parking/other services, security measures etc)
However, if we are listing a truckstop which has since closed, please inform us and we will remove it from our map.

I heard the other week that the Truckstop at Altens , Aberdeen has re-opened again , there has been a few folk mention it .

We have moved the map to truckanddriver.co.uk/truckstop-map/
Link in the top post updated

Wheel Nut:
When you look at that map, you would wonder what all the fuss is about when we complain there are no places to park. Apart from Alnwick to Berwick the country is fairly well covered.

However we still need more clean safe areas, some of them I wouldn’t let the neighbours dog eat in them :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done you keep up the good work I bet you feel better for it.

sally,x

Has everybody seen the MotorWayBuddy App?

www.motorwaybuddy.com

Great tool for the industry

Using it but it doesn’t show fuel information ■■

Wheel Nut take your point about facility’s, take a look at our new truck stop we have set up our truck stop for truckers only
and you neighbours dog would be only to pleased to give us a visit LOL!
Our truck stop is probably the most secure in the country with 5 star accommodation take a look at the site
thanks
Roy
site manager

cooperman1275:
Wheel Nut take your point about facility’s, take a look at our new truck stop we have set up our truck stop for truckers only
and you neighbours dog would be only to pleased to give us a visit LOL!
Our truck stop is probably the most secure in the country with 5 star accommodation take a look at the site
thanks
Roy
site manager

WOW! What a fantastic place :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: It’s great to see these superb facilities nowadays, It’s a long cry from the places I overnighted at in the 70/80’s.

Hi all , I am just starting to research council authority truck parking .
Although most have very little in the way of on site facilities they are legal parking spaces and close to towns and industrial areas .
In just a short time I have found two truck parking areas in the Oxford area that I had not recently found on any of the usual guides .
Would others find this useful?
I have even found some in London!
It will take some time as I am not a wizard at IT and I am only just starting my research.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Rikki-UK:
click here for a map to truckstops
truckanddriver.co.uk/truckstop-map/

Link does not work, looks like the map has gone.

LJA:
Do we no longer have access to the map?? :open_mouth:

No, they said the map system thing is down. I just subscribed an all!

I would love a map with every single truck stop in the UK.

Philips atlas has some and loads in the SNAP booklets.
Google maps only does England and not the rest of the UK on mine…?

Just thinking, why doesn’t somebody build a huge f.o. truck stop equidistant from everywhere, like in the centre of Britain and make it like they used to have at Dover Port with showers, shop, canteen, virtually 24/7 that canteen was, always hot food, and a big telly but they closed it down and turned it into customs, then immigration, I don’t know what it is now.