Somerfields huntingdon

correct me if im wrong but does one of them members work for this crowd.if so i will part with a coffee if he/ she are there tomorrow at about 10am if they could let me know where it is in huntingdon.i will be the one in a blue topline with a private plate. cheers for any help given

mick

a14( i think spittals interchange) head into huntingdon and not a14cambridge . first island with the shell garage at 1 oclock go straight across come to the next island hang a left ,up the road and it bends round to the right just up there is the security hut.

was quick the last time i was there.

jon

cheers for that

mick

p.s

i saw a newish looking fh12 with astrans all over it on british plates heading from luxembourg on wednesday morning for all of you older hands

follow the signs off the A14 for wood green animal shelter nad you`ll fall over it

I work for them Mick.

Depends what you are delivering.

If it’s ambient goods then Jonboy is correct.

If it’s chilled goods then go the way Pierre said.

The chill depot (known as Cardinal) is actually at Godmanchester rather than Huntingdon, but is often called Huntingdon as well.

Hope this helps. :wink:

mick:
p.s

i saw a newish looking fh12 with astrans all over it on british plates heading from luxembourg on wednesday morning for all of you older hands

I saw a new ‘Astrans’ on british plates too in the Doncaster area the other day

[u]**Maps To R.D.C.'S**[/u]

HERE

Why did I bother? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MrFlibble:
Why did I bother? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Exactly. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: