Anyone loaded out of here

got a collection tomorrow just wondered if anyone knows it and can give me a little guidance
breighton air feild
budwith
yo8 6jd
the firm is called rowlan pete works i only ask as when i checked it out on google maps it looks tight as ■■■■ and was wondering if any of you lads an lasses on the farm work has been here
i worked ou coming from stockton down a19 turn onto a163 left into church st follow it onto breighton rd all the way untill it becomes grunby rd air feild is on the left

No mate A163 turn right down the B1228, right turn towards “the brecks” this would appear to be truck entrance.

g.co/maps/ne5zq

g.co/maps/7frt2

g.co/maps/yn7jb

I did some builders merchants deliveries around that area last year go down them lanes at your peril trust me. :wink:

roadrunner:
I did some builders merchants deliveries around that area last year go down them lanes at your peril trust me. :wink:

What, you scared?

Saaamon:

roadrunner:

What, you scared?

No just great inconvenience when there are sod all places to turn round, lots of dead ends or back into a farmers field and bog it down in mud. (allegedly) :blush: :laughing:

thanks for that pal il let you know how i get on later :slight_smile:

I may be too late to help but I will anyway! Follow the a163 out if bubwith and you will come to a cross road with an old petrol station on it. Turn right and follow the B1228 signposted Howden. I’m sure there are also some black wagon signs for the airfield anyway. Once you have turned down there it comes up on your right hand side. Follow the rough track down towards the industrial estate and I’m sure the Rolawn place is half way down that track off to your left. Hope this helps.

cliffton 27:
got a collection tomorrow just wondered if anyone knows it and can give me a little guidance
breighton air feild
budwith
yo8 6jd
the firm is called rowlan pete works i only ask as when i checked it out on google maps it looks tight as [zb] and was wondering if any of you lads an lasses on the farm work has been here
i worked ou coming from stockton down a19 turn onto a163 left into church st follow it onto breighton rd all the way untill it becomes grunby rd air feild is on the left

i load out of there 3 times a week.

come off the M62 at the howden junction, you have to turn left at the roundabout, to the next roundabout turn right and carry on to the 2nd roundabout with the big new bp garage on, turn left into howden round the tight right bend with the pub on, 300 yards turn right its sign posted breighton airfield follow your nose for about 3 miles and the airfield is on the left sign posted cafe.

call me if you need help

sorry about my post i didnt read yours properly as i had clare breathing down my neck about taking the kids to school.

yes A19 then the A163 straight across over a small narrow bridge then after about 1 mile sign posted right for breighton airfield.

doodle of a job and the loader is top of the range and loads you through the passenger side only. you will loading for travis perkins and jewsons builders merchants, the delivery tickets say 8am to 1600 but jewsons will take deliverys up to 1630.

and it should look like this …

thanks guys for the info all spot on found it no problem my orriginal route had signs on it saying no hgv anyway :smiley: i always like to double check when in the sticks
jd i was loading for tp warrington had to be there for for 12pm the lad loading you is a top bloke aint he by the way thanks for the number you may well get a mystery phone call one day from someone lost in yoorkshire :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: