Someones not getting their bonus this month

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Another 40 we will have to pay for!!! :unamused: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Welcome to soft touch Britain.

At least they arrested them, I thought it was standard practise to just give them bus fare and an address to report too.

Mr B:
At least they arrested them, I thought it was standard practise to just give them bus fare and an address to report too.

Thats tomorrow once they have been given N.I. numbers and told where to sign on, given a full free medical, a dental check the local mosques address and anything else they might need.

ANOTHER 40 help swell the population of little old oakington :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :angry: :angry: if i go down to docks and hide in one,you rekon they’d help me out :bulb: :question: …mind you i don’t rekon the missus would be up for it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah they’d tumble to the fact that you’re a normal white straight british male and therefore entitled to eff all.

Immigration controls in the UK are about as useful as a chocolate teapot - the depressing litany of illegal incomers just goes on and on. More burdens on the welfare state which we will all be paying for.

I just wish the governement would grow a pair and send all illegals back to their point of origin within a week. That would be the most cost effective way of dealing with illegal immigration.