Illegal Immigrants!

Now I imagine that got a lot of peoples minds racing.

Saw this on the M1 on my way home today.

Discuss…

Well at least they were heading North! :smiley:

Mind you it makes me smile, obviously somehow they were tipped off to them being on board, so where shall we stop the vehicle and disembark the people, oh yeah lets do it on the motorway where they could try and run into live traffic. Get it to the next slip road at least for goodness sake!!!

Evil8Beezle:
Well at least they were heading North! :smiley:

I will send the buggers back down south for you lol

Close the doors and head for Calais, open said doors and say welcome to England.

well seen there not at the port/docks,looks like their handballing them off on the hard shoulder because they wouldn’t touch them as they wernt on europallets, :slight_smile:
the logic of tipping them at the next services seems to beggar belief though it would mean they wouldn’t need to make a meal out of it .

Lets stick them onto some Euro’s and send them back, I have plenty of Euro pallets at work, I can spare one for every person found inside no problem.

That’s what we did, went to a services. Police spent 4 hours with the drivers.

Later got a parking fine for going over the two hours!

dieseldog999:
well seen there not at the port/docks,looks like their handballing them off on the hard shoulder because they wouldn’t touch them as they wernt on europallets, :slight_smile:
the logic of tipping them at the next services seems to beggar belief though it would mean they wouldn’t need to make a meal out of it .

You don’t really expect plod to use common sense do you?

I could tell you some stories about those tossers, and they wonder why they don’t get any respect

simcor:
Lets stick them onto some Euro’s and send them back, I have plenty of Euro pallets at work, I can spare one for every person found inside no problem.

That’s a bummer… Those pallets are worth a few bob!

Winseer:

simcor:

That’s a bummer… Those pallets are worth a few bob!

surely you would make sure they were exchangeable on a 1 for 1 basis from the tipping point in Calais…(obviously im meaning the pallets) after they had been suitably de contaminated… :slight_smile:

In tonight’s local rag, apparently three Syrians were found walking n/b on the M6 around J13 recently!

There seems to be a lot of them about Ian.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … k-11752425