im gobsmacked

well i never is this a 1st mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m2 … al-6035638 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I did wonder what this was all about

facebook.com/LADbible/video … =2&theater

I’m not sure what is worse; the fact that I’m not gobsmacked, or the fact that I’ve given up caring?

Not a pop at the op btw, it just seems that this sort of crap is so commonplace that we seem to accept it without a murmer. That is surely a bad sign isn’t it?

Wonder how many thousand pounds that cost the tax payer…

Front wheels would be my choice, better chance of making sure you get the buggers :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Front wheels would be my choice, better chance of making sure you get the buggers :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

as one of the ops said I have given up worrying about it,the government don’t seem to care and you are not going to stop them getting here,the only way to stop it is to have the army on our borders with strict instructions about returning them straight away even if it is at gunpoint as soon as illegals step foot on English soil turn them about and kick them straight out again,none of this sending them to a detention centre and costing us thousands to feed and care for them,if the army done that these illegals would soon get the message they are not welcome,but that authorisation can only come from the government and we all know that will never happen as they are to soft,can you imagine how much money would be saved if it did happen,they could then pass it on to the benefit scroungers and give them more of an excuse to sit in front of their 50 in plasmas smoking and drinking while claiming for their 50 kids