Illegal Immigrants / Clandestine Entries

If you’ve had problems with Illegals, please read Professional Drivers forum.
As Titled above in the post subject.

■■? Have I missed something here?

Thebear
no you haven’t miised anythig I was to lazy to write this out twice, I had it posted on the professional drivers forum, so here you are I will do it properly on this forum as well, sorry for the confussion.
December last year I was injured by one of three Illegal immigrants on my truck, been off work since. I contacted the Local MP, he’s also shadow minister for immigration. he basically said prove it. Your bosses won’t do it, I’ve sent hundreds of emails to them with only a couple of replies. With that sort of support no wonder the government don’t think there’s a problem. Please send your experiences of illegal immigrants getting into the UK on the back of trucks. I have the interest of the FTA, RHA, BBC, an European MEP and the shadow minister of immigration. If they don’t get enough evidence things will continue and get worse, at any one time there is 1000 immigrants waiting in Calais. Dates and numbers of people on board, did you report it? If not why not, give the reason I will pass that on as well. The Police won’t do anything I’ve tried to prosicute, they won’t do it. So I am asking please help stop this insanity of fines and lets report them, and get them sent home, if they want to stay let them come here properly.