some questions

i have some questions that i thought you would be able to anwser like

do i have to do catogory c1 before i can do catorgory c or can i just go stright onto catorgory c and then onto c + e

and what is the rough cost of doing catogory c and c+e all to together

C then C&E no need for C1

Advised to have up to £3000 for all training, tests, medical, theory etc and a bit left over for a couple of resits if it doesn’t go to plan first time round

I would agree with Garnerlives :slight_smile: only other thing would be the fortune you need to live on for 2years while nobody wants to give you a job as you don’t have the magical “2years experience” :grimacing:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome trucker101 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

trucker101:
what is the rough cost of doing catogory c and c+e all to together

My advice is also to have £3,000 ready in case of any retests - that should be enough for everything from the medical to passing CE - this is only a rough GUIDE

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

I know a place that can put you straight through Class One for £650 with no theory test or anything… if you have a time machine. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I know a place that can put you straight through Class One for £650 with no theory test or anything… if you have a time machine. :wink:

or a passport :laughing: