Some one up there does like me

if you read my post regarding hargreaves you will know they dont pay much.
well i went for the class 2 job running out of darrington quarry , well when i got to the int/view
he says you have a class 1 so wouldnt you prefer doing class 1. yes i say, but i only passed 3 weeks ago.
dont matter we will put you on artics. ok a job is a job and not many company’s give newbies a chance. BUT
on my way home i get a call from a container firm in barnsley, which i called about 2 weeks ago.
he apologised for not getting back to me and would i like to call in for a chat on sat. i told him i only passed 3 weeks ago and i didnt have any container experience. he said it dont matter as they would train me up. i dont know what the pay is but i am sure its more than hargreaves.
so the moral of this post is for newbies not to get too down about job searching. there is always someone who will set you on eventually.

well give them a go mate and good luck :wink: :wink: :wink:

Congrats Im sure one of them will work out , if its not too cheeky how much are they paying ?

never been on containers but ive heard you need a good book

I would think you’ll get more the chance to make more Money,per week, on Hargreaves but you will certainly earn it :laughing:

JFC999:
Congrats Im sure one of them will work out , if its not too cheeky how much are they paying ?

hargreaves are paying
£6.75 ph on class 2
£7.17 ph on class 1 after 48 its £10.10 ph £23.00 per n/out and they pay you straight through
they dont deduct your breaks or poa.

i will not know the container job wages untill sat morn.