Some Old Pics...brady/middleton/meguires

managed to scan some old pics in round the in laws so here goes…

have more but these will do for now…

great old pics, can you remember which truckfest they were from? (was it truckfest?)

great to see maguires trucks again, they had a lovely fleet

Some top quality machinery there! Keep 'em coming Big Gaz! :wink:

I have pictures of the Brady trucks, but not as old as this one posted. Anyone know some guys who worked for Brady’s? About 1995.

I saw fowlers ERF in holbeach not far from me about 10 years ago painted a different colour but it still said the boss across the top. And i had the poster thats in the windscreen on my bedroom wall for years until i took it down to decorate just over 2 years ago. :sunglasses:

does anyone know the history of it and where it is today? it would be great to know some info to go with my poster.

Lovemachine86:
I saw fowlers ERF in holbeach not far from me about 10 years ago painted a different colour but it still said the boss across the top. And i had the poster thats in the windscreen on my bedroom wall for years until i took it down to decorate just over 2 years ago. :sunglasses:

does anyone know the history of it and where it is today? it would be great to know some info to go with my poster.

the fowler erf registration plate in the pic isnt on the insurance database so who knows where it is now…

Big Gaz:

Lovemachine86:

the fowler erf registration plate in the pic isnt on the insurance database so who knows where it is now…

oh right thanks mate thats a shame