Just a few of my pics

Some decent picture’s there

Josh :slight_smile:

buster5769:

Would that be the plant auction site near Selby ?

yeah thats euro auctions, u cant see it in the photo but my trailer has a load of mobile lighting units on, we shut our eyes at every bridge

thanks josh, there off my phone so not good quailty, was broken into a few months back and all my pics was on pc that was taken, 18 years of trucking memorys

used to know someone who drove that merc and also know the hume magnum,in fact i have a model of it in the house.

u must be talking bout my mate robbie then, last time i saw him was in ferrybridge on his way to truckfest, tin of polish in 1 hand can of beer in other and a grin from ear to ear… good lad robbie

yes thats who im talking about,is it joe sharp or someone like that he is on for now? and is he still in fleetwood ?as you probably know he also drove for hume,kept a daf ssc nice and tidy.

as far as i know his still wiv joe sharp and still in fleetwood, his worked for a few was shocked when he left d & e… the first time i met him was a weekend in carisio and he was driving for r & h he had a magnun it was so clean u could have eaten your pizza off the 5th wheel, dont know how he kept trucks like it

i know he has family connections at rh freight and helped put an ex hume driver who moved to the notts area in touch with a job there a few years ago. i think i remember him telling me that his old man did m/e work as well. i did tell him of this website last time i seen him but he is probably too busy making things out of s/steel in his living room to fit to the lorry :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: knowing robbie i dont doubt that, i know when he goes home the whole family cleans the truck, i made him look away from the merc last time i saw him :laughing: i heard rumours he wanted back at d & e, i was paid off about 6 weeks ago by willie, shame coz its a fantastic job, the photo of the white 530 is a the lad i went too left him last week, took that pic in poland it was -7 and cab and night heater didn’t work along spliter, retarder, faulty starter motor a rad that used 5 ltrs of water a day no rent in the window. thought those days was long gone