Just a few of my pics

I know robbie quite well from my time at RH. As you say his brother Paul is transport manager there and his dad john worked there for years ending up as yard foreman before he retired.
Is the Irish lad Eddie Cotter? Another cracking bloke, we all went boozing in notts a few months ago… :smiley: .
Small world eh?

i dont know eddie i must admit, i met robbie when i was on for transnoli, never seen the man down always smiling and happy and always had time for a chat, and a few beers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: got towed into rh once when my clutch went and robbie was there and arranged wiv paul to let me sleep in one of there trucks

:slight_smile: small world indeed jb :slight_smile: that is eddie cotter who i mentioned at rh. glad you thought eddie was a good bloke,he is quite funny and laidback,and real good craic. i remember big robbie telling me his brother had really took to eddie as well. do you by any chance see eddie about anyway regular ?

The last time eddie came out with us he got in a bit of a state. :smiley: :smiley: … the story is he came out of a boozer about a mile from his house and got in a taxi… :laughing:
Talebani taxi man wants £20 thinking he can rip eddie off
Eddie tells him to go whistle for his money
Taxi man then drives to police station (with our man eddie locked in the back :laughing: :laughing: )
From what i can gather eddie then spent the night in the cells sobering up
(that may be wrong i wasnt there) He hasnt been out with us since :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (she who must be obeyed wasn`t impressed)
I dont see him but a good friend of mine speaks to him occasionally.

The bad boys of nottm and a dam good family.Good old robbie so many storys and so little time,The god old days of milan i miss em!!! You know jonboy.Just look at the job over there now.God i miss it…

Hey danny! now your a member on here how about getting a few pics of kiwi land posted up■■? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

is that the same danny who drove for denby and phil henley in about 2002

Thats him buster

i know someone who knows someone else who if you ask him will know someone you know that i know etc.etc.etc :slight_smile:

glenman:
i know someone who knows someone else who if you ask him will know someone you know that i know etc.etc.etc :slight_smile:

I know him as well! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know,he told me .

where were pic taken??

d&e on top of trailer and one wiv the digger on where taken in selby, one wiv bulldozer on was taken in shropshire, one wiv screener on i was glasgow, the reids one was in cookstown reid on ferry was belfast to heysham, other ferry was larne to fleetwood, loane one was in norfolk and the 2 in the snow was start of dec this year in poland

stick anymore you have up.

thats it at the moment as they was off my phone, lost all my photos when we was broken into 4 months ago, but anyone who has photos of p&d haulage, star group, shaumatt, transnoli, mcgrane, h&s transport or turners internatoinal i would be more then gratefull

Theres a lot of know someone who knows someone etc going on here!!! is that you buster who drove for millers etc■■?

Hi buster5769, I’m glad to see your post is up and running. :wink:

Great pics too, nice one mate. :smiley:

yeah thanks for your help Dave… hi danny this is dave who was driving for Mcgrane when u was at Denby then i went to H & S foodtrans and u went to phil henleys

Goodday dave, funny enough mark of denbys told me you where driving robbies old merc.I take it he told you im trucking for the otherside now ! i hear stevens(armsrong)gone if you see remember me to him.Happy New year to you all.Danny

did the dent ever get taken out of the back of the merc?