Just a few of my pics

hi dan, was driving the merc but 7 off us got paid off just before xmas, robbie said u had done a bunk cant say i blame ya, howz married life, last time i saw ya u had only just found out she was expecting

yeah glen had new back panel fitted just over a year ago

bigger dent to robbies pride maybe :slight_smile: :slight_smile: only on the wind really,seem to remember someone telling me about the dent,although i know robbie looks after his trucks.by the way dan i might be looking info from you for future reference :slight_smile:

think it was just one of those things glen, car pulled out in front of robbie and the load moved and went through back of cab, i might be wrong but sure thats wot i was told

i dont think it was a big deal.quite a while ago when i heard the story,think i had been asking about robbie and then got told the gossip. :slight_smile: you know the way it goes,“hows robbie is he still on for you?” “oh, aye did you hear about him wrecking the merc ?” :smiley:

Anything you want to know glen just give us a yell.Theres plenty of people out wid my info.

dan i’ll pm you .