So who's coughing up to pay for your driver CPC training?

just a quick poll really to see who’s bearing the cost of your CPC training…we found out work will be paying for ours, all though the logistics of getting 16 or so drivers (or what ever the minimum is for a trainer to come out to us) into the board room in one go will be fun for the TM :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

le company

the work is doing all the core drivers in house, we have already started i think ive clocked up 7 hours already. we have a few agency at our depot and they have been told they have to fund it themselves. One fella told me its pretty expensive :open_mouth:

Unless I get back on the OD circuit or get a decent job that will pay for it, then I will be hanging my keys up, no way as an agency driver I will be paying for this garbage, end of.

at the mo its going to be me as not working, but you never know could get a job before then, :stuck_out_tongue: well hears hoping :cry:

merc0447:
the work is doing all the core drivers in house, we have already started i think ive clocked up 7 hours already. we have a few agency at our depot and they have been told they have to fund it themselves. One fella told me its pretty expensive :open_mouth:

I hope that is for PCV as anything for LGV will not count if done before 10 SEPT this year :exclamation:

im gonna be optimistic and say i will be paying for it out of my own pocket :smiley:

DHL are organising it all for us, knew there had to be an advantage to working for them.

If I do it I’ll be paying myself as I’m self employed. But as I’ve only driven a truck 2 days in the last 12 month, I’m going to see what happens nearer the time, hopefully have enough work away from driving to manage.

Nobody…who wants some flowers?

Time to hang the keys up.

Tiger.