So who is getting a pay rise this year (2010)

so come on boys and girls who has been told they are getting a pay rise this year, well i dont think i am we didnt even get a bonus for christmas :laughing:

We all got a wage reduction last year mate, so i think we will be getting sweet F.A in 2010 !
Just glad to ave work at the mo :slight_smile:

Weā€™re not getting a pay rise this year, will have to see what things are like later in the year as to whether we get one next year.

I doubt it. Despite a healthy profit being made and various companys being taken over.
Even the xmas bonusā€¦ a calendar!! has shrunk from an a3 size to an a4 one. The screw keeps on tightening

been informed we are recieving a 3.25% pay rise! :smiley: well happy :smiley:

along side a 4 figure christmas bonus i have no complaints at all.

lets say us drivers was not expecting one.

We got a Ā£20 tesco card and a 1% pay increase instead of the usual Ā£600ish bonusā€¦personally Iā€™m greatfull to be in work at the moment and still canā€™t believe the amount of idiots at work who are moaning that the bosses are tight !! They obviously donā€™t realise they are lucky to be in work !

i doubt it we never had one in 09 so i wont hold my breath but having said that nobodys lost a job :laughing: except the company cat he died in november and wont be replaced his ā€œhouseā€ has been skipped :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

not us! we took a freeze until may and the we wonā€™t get anything

10% the same as we got 2 years ago. so that should give me about Ā£630 take home, and the other lads who live over the water should take home about Ā£670-Ā£680. not bad considering its been a bit of a tough year.

During the last 12 months I had:
No Christmas Bonus, A Pay cut of 5% followed very closely by Redundancy without warning,(big big shock, I can tell you)
The I got another job, without a christmas bonus, and doubtful if weā€™ll get a pay rise.
But to be fair Iā€™d rather have the job without the bonus, than no job at all, even though Iā€™m not too happy here, Itā€™s not really what I want, Me and local work donā€™t really get on. But it keeps the kids fed clothed and housed.

No. Iā€™m not as well off as some, but then again Iā€™m alot better off than some others.

yes, just got a new rally jacket, 2 shirts,2 pr trousers and a pair of boots,well chuffed :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[as for money not a cats in hells chance i.m.o.h.o. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Got a letter last year saying there wont be a pay review til July 2010. My company officially start talking to our trade union on 6/1/10.

not us.
we took a pay cut of 10 per cent to last for 1 year last january,and also 3.5 per cent pay rise was deferred.not even sure at the moment if we will get the 10 per cent back this month as promised,but definatley will not get the 3.5 per cent back as well.so even if we do get the 10 per cent,that means in effect,we will not have had a rise in 4 years at all.cant see us getting anything more back this year either.

iā€™ve heard nothing and iā€™m not going to be the one who brings the subject up with the boss

we have been offered a pay rise but knocked it back, we have all voted on industrial action so we will see.

jessicas dad:
we have been offered a pay rise but knocked it back, we have all voted on industrial action so we will see.

if you take industrial action, it must have to be a strike then, cos your lot in birmingham could not go on a go slow, cos they canā€™t get any slower than they already are :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep getting a payriseā€¦

Plus the wife who works in the high finance dept of an American Bank is getting a nice bonus, so we may blow it on a new Land Rover Defenderā€¦

Lifes a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sometimes.

When Brownā€™s printing press runs of ink your wages will be ā€œquantitivly easedā€ followed shortly after by a P45. Be careful out there.

darren 129:
been informed we are recieving a 3.25% pay rise! :smiley: well happy :smiley:

along side a 4 figure christmas bonus i have no complaints at all.

lets say us drivers was not expecting one.

you forgot to say your the transport manager,s best mate

No Sorry no payrise for meā€¦however we did get an extra Ā£100.00 in with our Christmas weeks wage and surprisingly we got another Ā£100.00 in this weeks wages as all the lads managed to battle through all that heavy snow and ice and get our loads delivered to the fruit markets and production plants throughout Englandā€¦nice to see we are appreciated sometimesā€¦ta bossā€¦its better than nothing at all and I have upgraded from a Scania 380 to a 420 nowā€¦wow I can use lane 2 now and climb hills with a full loadā€¦bonus!!!

Jock :slight_smile:
:smiley: