Wages/rise

Any body getting a wage rise this year

You meant “cut” surely?

10% middle of september and 3.5% or the rate of inflation, whichever is higher november time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

not driving though…

at this rate we’re gonna be paying them to do our job, we are lowest paid job in the country not even enough to get by

alder:
You meant “cut” surely?

No Rise ! & stop calling him Shirley [emoji12]

Brae:
at this rate we’re gonna be paying them to do our job, we are lowest paid job in the country not even enough to get by

I have just seen a job locally for a labourer £9 per hour just helping load cages etc. might go for it at least you don’t need CPC, CRB(PSV work), medicals and all the headaches with VOSA and agencies etc. very tempted

smiggy123:

So I’m ledvto believe if I do over 52 hrs p.w I’ve had a pay rise ,less than 52 hrs a pay cut

alder:

Brae:

I have just seen a job locally for a labourer £9 per hour just helping load cages etc. might go for it at least you don’t need CPC, CRB(PSV work), medicals and all the headaches with VOSA and agencies etc. very tempted

Surely for that wage you must need a degree?

Got 1.5% in April and a amendment in our contract. Before after you finished a run you had to wait in the canteen till clocking out now it’s job and finish. Pretty happy with it sitting in that canteen was brain damage.

£30 per week.

25p an hour rise, boom!.

We had 6% in April.

I’ll be very surprised to see a wage rise this year. :frowning:
We’re getting a load of new trailers instead. :sunglasses: :question:

We had ours recently, works out about a tenner a week I think.

Just had 9% that will kick in next pay period backdated to this month and promised another rise in 3 months.
A competitor tried to poach me and this was the result, happy days :wink:

Raise from £11.00/£16.50/£18.00 to £12.00/£18.00/£20.00 (Weekday/Saturday and Overtime/Sunday) + VAT

Nothing as of yet, but going to be bringing it up very soon! £10.50 ph class 2 work at the minute which isn’t bad but could be a bit better

dozy:

smiggy123:

So I’m ledvto believe if I do over 52 hrs p.w I’ve had a pay rise ,less than 52 hrs a pay cut

11.5 hours a day to break even…max out to 3 15s and 2 13s(if only) means just under a fiver a week up…then dont forget they are taking a fiver a day off the holiday average they now have to pay us?20 days times a fiver is 100 quid a year down?..im job hunting.

Well I work 4 Fagans for £8.54 p/h. The driver turn over is high. Moral is low. Can anyone please tell the powers above why and suggest a reasonable solution ? !?!?