Who got a wage rise this year?

Just had my pay review and wait for it…got ■■■■ all! 2 years in a row now, sweet ■■■■ all!

But i want to know what is the state of affairs, is everyone on here in the same boat or are people getting payrises?

i got a pay rise :smiley:

they put the minimum wage up a few pence :blush:

had 2% minimum every year for 10 years so far…

Drivers no, warehouse staff yes so of course that went down like a lead balloon but hopefully we could be getting one in October., hmmm we’ll wait and see.

No but if I had stayed at co-op then it would have been 2.5% which is the same % rise we had for the last 3 years. A pay freeze is actually a pay cut in real terms, tighten those belts!

It’s amazing I bet someone is making money out of this recession.

Finger’s crossed for 2% in October,our Telford driver’s got 2% in July and we normally get whatever they get…I will be happy with that as we only got 1% last year

Yes, every year, negotiated properly.

Yep, got 1 this year and we’ve been told we’ll be getting another in the new year.

Job’s still ■■■■ though :laughing:

Nope. Almost 3yrs since my last rise.

No rise since I started in Jan 07.

206doorman:
No rise since I started in Jan 07.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

NewLad:
No but if I had stayed at co-op then it would have been 2.5% which is the same % rise we had for the last 3 years. A pay freeze is actually a pay cut in real terms, tighten those belts!

It’s amazing I bet someone is making money out of this recession.

Some people always make money no matter what happens, if inflation is 3% then somebody is charging 3% more so they get richer by 3% while the worker gets nothing so ends up with pay cut. Hope that makes sense I know what I mean.

Yep, last month…

We got a huge 15p per hour extra for Saturdays and Sundays worked. Paid for by nocking 10p per hour off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays rate. ■■■■■■■ agencies.

whats a wage rise,dont forget you will not get a rise because you need to keep the boss/bosses in their luxury lifestyle,actually i should not say that because a lot of employers do have a huge responsibility,keeping the trucks running,wages,rent on the properties if not owned,but they could try being a bit fairer,lets face it,while there are plenty of european drivers looking for work,does not matter if you were born here or not,without drivers they would not have a business

Not had a pay rise in all the years I’ve been driving trucks. With the rising cost of living taken into account, I’ve effectively been taking a pay cut for the past nine years. Still, it beats working for a living. :sunglasses:

Not paid myself anymore since started self employment 5years ago sob.:astonished:

3 grand plus another 3 in march

Not a single peanut extra for the last 3 years

Pay rise and a new truck. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: