Who got a wage rise this year?

since signing up to the flat rate VAT scheme, I got a 8% pay rise :smiley:

£5 per shift extra across the board for night shift which was already a decent wage considering it’s job and knock. We do about 4-4.5 hours a day. His attitude is great with regard to pay and conditions. Just need t persuade him to let me have a dedicated lorry (cant se that happening)

I got 1%…woo hoo! :unamused:

gone from a Scania seat to a merc seat … well the merc is higher than the Scania

DaiDap:
Pay rise and a new truck. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

+1 and the boss drives my old one done well I think :slight_smile:.

i’m on £1.50 a day more than i was 10 years ago!!
it was fantastic money then,and still above average today .although that was on the cards and i’m self employed now.
a rise this year is still looking unlikely unless i change jobs though…

nope i got redundency notice instead, out of a job at end of october

Not had a rise since may 1991 :imp: :smiling_imp: and I was on more money then too! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: the more you earn, the more your missus blows :smiley:

Sorry to hear that Scottstrucker hope something comes up for you.

Karl86:
Sorry to hear that Scottstrucker hope something comes up for you.

thanks karl, partner wants too move back down too south yorks so will do that and try find work around there but am sure summat will turn up

4 years no raise now…

Got a flat rate 50p/hr raise a month or two back.

Not unwelcome but the overtime never goes up more than the basic. Probably years ago it was £6hr / £9 overtime and time and half was great. Our “double time” rate is currently about time and a half and you can only get that after 4hrs on a Saturday or anytime Sundays. Not a lot of use when you only work weekends.

Still can’t really complain as the rates are extremely good.

£5 an hour LESS than I was on 13 years ago! :cry: