So it is possible

… to recover the serious accident without coning out half of the country and closing three lane motorway for two months…

At least in Germany.

How they survive without all that hundreds of cones?

(I am just sorting my pics and movies for my long-time promised diary and bumped on that).

I don’t see anything there that I wouldn’t expect to see in the UK.

Are you familiar with how things work in the UK?

UK has to find someone to blame

Chas:

How about a major route without another vehicle in sight. :laughing:

Chas:

Are you familiar with how things work in the UK?

Yes, I live here for 6 years and work as a driver.

This is typical amount of traffic cones in UK:

Can you spot a difference? :smiley:

you got it wrong Orys :stuck_out_tongue: over here they wouldn’t have lots of cones for that recovery, they would just close the road for 24hours :unamused:

Highways Agency = [zb]s the lot of them

Lycanthrope:
you got it wrong Orys :stuck_out_tongue: over here they wouldn’t have lots of cones for that recovery, they would just close the road for 24hours :unamused:

Highways Agency = [zb]s the lot of them

Yeah, that’s what I mean. They would use 2000000 cones to cone the motorway two junctions before the closure.

your not very experienced in uk roads are you Orys :stuck_out_tongue: if theres a crash on the A1 at Stevenage its closed all the way up too Sheffield, or maybe Newcastle if the weathers bad :wink:

Lycanthrope:
your not very experienced in uk roads are you Orys :stuck_out_tongue: if theres a crash on the A1 at Stevenage its closed all the way up too Sheffield, or maybe Newcastle if the weathers bad :wink:

I know, I know. And then on that matrix sign on the Skye bridge will be flashing “A1 closed at Swiss Cottage” (or whatever) and the 20 speed limit will start around Stirling :wink:

orys:
I know, I know. And then on that matrix sign on the Skye bridge will be flashing “A1 closed at Swiss Cottage” (or whatever) and the 20 speed limit will start around Stirling :wink:

Yes and on some random road in Cornwall too :stuck_out_tongue: and North Wales

If theres a crash between jc 21 and 22 they have to close the motorway between jc 14 and 39 :-/

No no, Cornwall is the other way. They will have “High Stret in Kirkwall closed” on display :grimacing:

Yes you’re right Germany are great efficient than here! :unamused:

Some pretty funky arse music going on there.