Snow Chains

I am after a set of snow chains preferably secondhand / used can anybody help

Have you had a look on e-bay?

I haven’t looked there myself, for snow chains, but almost anything you can think of is for sale on there (and many things you won’t have thought of too :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ). Here’s a link to e-bays front page.

Thanks, already been there only 4x4 & car chains on ebay but thanks for the thought

I don’t know where to get used snow chains, but from Finnish snow chain manufacturer homepage I found a list of their retailers. At the bottom of the list are connection details for UK retailer (William Clark And Som (Parkgate) Ltd).

What size do you need? let me know and i can prob get you a part worn used set
Steve

Steve
That would be much appreciated thanks Tyre size is 195 / 80 22.5
let me know how much/
Tim

If you drive up towards the Tunnels in France a friendly policeman will ■■■■■■ you to his brother in laws shop :stuck_out_tongue:

You will not get second hand chains but you will pay top dollar, plus a charity donation to the secret policemans ball :smiley:

At last ! I managed to get a very good deal on Ebay :laughing:

Blast!! Only just seen this thread cos I been away… I got a brand new set sitting in the garage!! I don’t use them cos we don’t do Italy and Plus if they need to come out, its time to draw the curtains… as I did at Rennes last Friday lol stuck on the motorway just after 9pm… closed the curtains at 1030pm and a nice Gendarme woke me at 615 the next morning! He never bought me a cuppa though :frowning: