Snooper Syrius S600 TRUCKMATE UK & I

I can recommend one of theses to anyone cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0304129204

I have had one now for 2 weeks nearly and it has not took me into any weight limits or near any low bridges, clearly i find it very good to use and reliable than most sat navs, i still look at the map and atlas though.

You programme your weight height width and lengh into it, then it will route your away from the hazzards.

I have also programmed the same route into my tomtom 930, and the difference between the arrival time is about 5-10 min, so i think its worth an extra 5 min to avoid the certain hazzards, and the multiroute is good aswell.

this is just my opinion everyone else has there own verdicts on sat navs.

If you have or get one good luck with it.

cheers

steve :smiley:

If you already have a TOM TOM then you can get this low bridge/width/weight warning package for £50

hgvsolutions.com/

I have it and it works well.

Theres always a catch at the bottom of the page, they want more money from you typical init :open_mouth:

hgvsolutions.com/

The licence must be renewed each year to continue using proCAB and to receiving the data pack updates. Licence renewals are currently £25 per year.

F you’ve got a newish tomtom and some patience you can get tomtom truck free which I don’t mind paying. :slight_smile:

£250 :open_mouth:

i’ll live without it :laughing: