Slopping Out

Maybe now that prisoners are being given £2,000 for the inhumanity of having to slop out their own mess , just think of all the £££££££££££££ this goverment owes lorry drivers, as, we don’t have proper toilet facilities… { as if }

hey gasman, these prisoner’s are better looked after than us lorry driver’s.the goverment will never admit that they owe us money. mayby there using it to train all these prisoners on there hgv licence.and hopefully it might stop them hijacking drivers at the side of the roads whilst parked up for the night. :wink:

:smiley: Im just working out how many plastic bags (sorry Pat) you can get for 2 grand.

Dont all start being self rightous and tell us you have never done it! :stuck_out_tongue:

A Tesco bag in Eastern Europe is like golddust, and not just for shopping.

I know, I know. Im taking Trucknet to a new depth. :blush:

yuk…

Wheel Nut:
:smiley: Im just working out how many plastic bags (sorry Pat) you can get for 2 grand.

Dont all start being self rightous and tell us you have never done it! :stuck_out_tongue:

A Tesco bag in Eastern Europe is like golddust, and not just for shopping.

I know, I know. Im taking Trucknet to a new depth. :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Once had to use my P+O north sea ferries duty free bag whilst 50km south of Stockholm !
Bunged it out the window & pulled out the layby as some Swede walked down the embankment to see what I had thrown out :laughing:
I laughed till I cried all the way to Stockholm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You took your duty frees out first right? :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
You took your duty frees out first right? :wink: :smiley:

Of course :laughing:

Those bags had no holes in them, I now keep Morrisons pedal bin liners in the cab…hmmmmm fit over a washing up bowl just right, a 1.5l Sunny Delight bottle completes the kit . (saw a 2l pop bottle full of pee the other day, how the chuff does anyone get it in one of them? :laughing: :laughing: )

:laughing:

no, the comfort bottles the best, nice handle and the colour matches the curtains

mayby there using it to train all these prisoners on there hgv licence

I read in truck & driver or somewhere the government really are going to pay for ex cons to get their LGV license