Words fail me...

I really don’t know what to say to this.

(J28 M1)

No doubt truck drivers will get the blame (if there’s the odd ■■■■ bottle among all that crap) and no doubt Brit truckers will blame the foreigners. :unamused:
I aint condoning it at all, but the lack of bins provided nowadays due to cuts,… aint helping the situation.The countryside is one big crap dump. :wink:
This is why truck parking in ind ests etc get closed because of anti social low life who do all this, whether truckers are to actually blame or not.
Why don’t they round up the Jeremy Kyle type workshy underclass dossers, chuck a hi viz and a litter picker at them, and make them earn their free for all benefits that the likes of us are providing for. :bulb:

See it all over don’t you :frowning: How difficult is it to keep most of your litter and throw it in the next bin?

Currently having my dinner on the A17 in a lay by , spotted that :open_mouth: I dread to think what’s in it , and yes there’s a bin in the lay by as well :bulb:

9D0E5429-DDFE-4C55-A699-22F1EF8CD7ED.jpg

I was fairly surprised to see this recently :smiley:

I guess when you gotta go you gotta go. Surely she could’ve gone up the bank like everyone else.

robroy:
No doubt truck drivers will get the blame (if there’s the odd ■■■■ bottle among all that crap) and no doubt Brit truckers will blame the foreigners. :unamused:
I aint condoning it at all, but the lack of bins provided nowadays due to cuts,… aint helping the situation.The countryside is one big crap dump. :wink:
This is why truck parking in ind ests etc get closed because of anti social low life who do all this, whether truckers are to actually blame or not.
Why don’t they round up the Jeremy Kyle type workshy underclass dossers, chuck a hi viz and a litter picker at them, and make them earn their free for all benefits that the likes of us are providing for. :bulb:

Here in Spain - in this area, at least - unemployment benefit is EXTREMELY limited, and the unemployed are required to do some work for the council as and when required. Consequently you often see groups, supervised by one or more council workers, digging up weeds, litter picking, pruning trees and shrubs etc. I even saw a group of females a couple of weeks ago painting the lines and kerbs on a newly surfaced road.
The Spanish aint got it right a lot of the time but I have to say that I think that this is spot-on!

Steve

the nodding donkey:
I really don’t know what to say to this.

(J28 M1)

weird, i was only at that junction yesterday looking at all that (never usually see that side in daylight) and thought exactly the same. discusting, people should be ashamed

Terry T:

I guess when you gotta go you gotta go. Surely she could’ve gone up the bank like everyone else.

FFS MUM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stopped in a layby on the A15 last week because my fridge was some strange noises. When I walked round to the near side there were dozens of bottles of driver tizer, but also a dumped case of 24 empty bottles of budweiser.

sent using smoke signals

Ste46:

robroy:

Here in Spain - in this area, at least - unemployment benefit is EXTREMELY limited, and the unemployed are required to do some work for the council as and when required. Consequently you often see groups, supervised by one or more council workers, digging up weeds, litter picking, pruning trees and shrubs etc. I even saw a group of females a couple of weeks ago painting the lines and kerbs on a newly surfaced road.
The Spanish aint got it right a lot of the time but I have to say that I think that this is spot-on!

Steve

I go to Nerja for most of the winter and its nothing unusual to see the public areas being swept by women often with a kid in a pushchair.At first I thought it was strange until I was told they are most likely on benefits of some kind and are expected to work if required in return.

The road up through our village is like that on the verges. Most of it is caused by the council recycling trucks rushing back to the depot with the side flaps open. It gets worse every Monday, which is, surprisingly, recycling day!

Terry T:

I thought she was litter picking, and for one brief moment my faith was restored. Then I zoomed in :unamused:

Did you give her the ol’ ‘beep beep’? :laughing:

My passenger footwell has a nearly full tesco carrier bag for life of rubbish. Its nearly all monsters and breakfast roll wrappers due to being in Ireland. Already planned ahead I reckon there is a chance there will be a bin in the petrol station I overnight in tonight.

Posh trucker.

mrginge:
My passenger footwell has a nearly full tesco carrier bag for life of rubbish. Its nearly all monsters and breakfast roll wrappers due to being in Ireland. Already planned ahead I reckon there is a chance there will be a bin in the petrol station I overnight in tonight.

Posh trucker.

Same here, I bag all my week’s rubbish, and keep it in footwell, but I’m even posher than you…, I take it all home and put it in our re.cycling bins. :blush:

lolipop:
I go to Nerja for most of the winter and its nothing unusual to see the public areas being swept by women often with a kid in a pushchair.At first I thought it was strange until I was told they are most likely on benefits of some kind and are expected to work if required in return.

My home town Nerja (Calle Coin), it is kept extremely well. Have you also noticed the feeding stations for all the stray moggies? We run a couple nearby.
The balcony of Europe is always being kept at its best by the few on benefits as well as the lovely beaches.My favourite, Burriana…

On topic, re those laybys, human detritus at its worst. Animals live better…

emmerson2:
The road up through our village is like that on the verges. Most of it is caused by the council recycling trucks rushing back to the depot with the side flaps open. It gets worse every Monday, which is, surprisingly, recycling day!

Even empty I wager they are the chief culprits,especially a34.Followed a biffa artic recently near Oxford,stuff was showering off the bugger for mile after mile.Driver totally oblivious.

robroy:

mrginge:

Posh trucker.

Same here, I bag all my week’s rubbish, and keep it in footwell, but I’m even posher than you…, I take it all home and put it in our re.cycling bins. :blush:

Wow that escalated quick, recycling as well is next level crazy.

mrginge:

Posh trucker.

Mine’s has the handle of the carrier put over the passenger seat arm rest so it doesn’t even touch the floor of the truck.

Poshiest trucker yet.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

mrginge:

Posh trucker.

Mine’s has the handle of the carrier put over the passenger seat arm rest so it doesn’t even touch the floor of the truck.

Poshiest trucker yet.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yeh, but you’ve got the smelliest cab. :smiley:
I have a small litter bin in my cab, and I transfer the contents in the bag when it’s full at end of day.
I can smell stuff like tuna cans, fruit, or milk cartons in the summer through the night when I’m in the bunk if I forget to empty it.