MOP `N BUCKET

Same old 2 and nine…Why is it every where i tip drivers of hgv`s are treated like RUBBING RAGS…■■?.. :confused:

hi tony have you escaped again :laughing:

Ya get treated better in Her majestys hotels,… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

yeah that’s because us mugs out here are paying for them luxuries in there :wink:

Fair comment… :wink:

If youre not happy with the deal, then the best thing I can suggest is that you do something else. After all, its a free country, and this freedom extends to freedom of choice in the labour market.

Otherwise, can I suggest that you stop your moaning, griping and bellyaching?

Youve made your point Tony, and TruckNets bandwidth is valuable. If you havent got anything new to say, then I suggest you dont say anything at all.

Vince

Im afraid I have to agree with Vince on this one, Since joining Trucknet UK I have only ever seen this one type of post

NORMALLY WRITTEN IN BIG LETTERS

isnt it funny how tony always pops up when the bosses are away

He’s not doing any harm, I find him quite funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wayne.

and theres truth in what he says !!

nice to see you back tony
keep your pecker up

CANNONBALL:
nice to see you back tony
keep your pecker up

same here, keep up the good work tony. i thought you could post whenever you wanted on here… do you now need permission??.

ohterry555:
same here, keep up the good work tony. i thought you could post whenever you wanted on here… .

Of course.

But what`s the point of Tony going on and on and on and on, moaning, whingeing and whining about the job?

If he doesnt like the deal, why doesnt he go and do something else, instead of bellyaching on here all the time?

Well, Tony?

Vince

it is nice to have tony back no matter how long he is out for :laughing: :laughing: ,but i think we share his points of view on how drivers are treated and how they are paid.surely tony must have other things that he can bring into the forms other than mop and bucket money?.surely all his time out on the road he must have some good stories to tell.tony we all share and support you in your fight for better pay and conditions for drivers,but don’t let it be your life tony.there is more to do in this life.enjoy it will you have it. :wink: